The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Just put on Bella's White Chocolate Mac Nut. I have a feeling this one is going to be good too! Man the canded fruit and nuts from last night was exceptional if you likes those types of scents!

We're melting Bella's Whisper White Strawberry. Love it! I couldn't figure out what it reminded me of until DH said it smells like the Berry Captain Crunch. I can't wait for dinner (corned beef and cabbage) to finish so I can smell it better!

I think I'll finish up with Bella's Coconut Spumoni. Also put in Lemon Berry (my blue).

Have a good evening -

Cyn, Do you get a good throw with that one (Coconut Spumoni)? The first time I melted it I didn't get much and today the throw was a little better. I ordered that one b/c I read such good things.

Oohhh - sorry Jersey! I used to have neighbors like that - they would get drunk and swear out their window in the summertime - right across from my young son's windows...he got an earful. [smilie=Pattys_day]

Finishing up with Candle Dippers White Ginger and that is about it.

Guest Anonymous

Sad to report that my White Choc Mac Nut was not very good. Little throw at first, and then none. I will have to change it out now. [smilie=Pattys_day]

Good morning everyone..I have on georgia peach ( mine) in the kitchen, jeweled cake from skindazzles and my blue today is ocean breeze/juniper breeze in my bathroom from bizzy b's..I moved my 12w with the tart pan in the bathroom..the scentsy was quite selective in what it melts and throws..so I put it next to the puter where it looks pretty at least..

Hope everyone has a great St Pattys Day:) [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

Still trying out all of the yummy scents I got with my last Candle Haven order...Today's melt is their French Market. This is a nice floral, and not too heavy. I mostly smell honeysuckle, which is my favorite floral scent.

I will light some blue in a bit.....

Guest tammye

Haven't started melting anything yet but I guess in honor of St Patrick's day I need to go find something green. [smilie=Pattys_day]

I am burning black cherry-triple layered thingy in the LR and burning wildberry fig-Mia Bella in the DR. Melting Lavendar Cream -Nene's in the BR and melting country harvest spice-Aroma Soy in the kitchen.

Boy that's a mouthful...off in a few minutes to the garage-I woke up to 4 flat tires this morning.

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Happy St. Pat's to all!

I am burning black cherry-triple layered thingy in the LR and burning wildberry fig-Mia Bella in the DR. Melting Lavendar Cream -Nene's in the BR and melting country harvest spice-Aroma Soy in the kitchen.

Boy that's a mouthful...off in a few minutes to the garage-I woke up to 4 flat tires this morning.

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Happy St. Pat's to all!

Oh no Cat, 4 flat tires!! Sorry to hear that.

I hope you can have some cheer this St. Patrick's Day... [smilie=Pattys_day]

Good morning everyone! Melting Crosscreek's Butter Cookie in my office this morning, it only got about an hour's worth on Friday afternoon so I just started it up again. Nice warm scent!

I't's drizzly and windy here today, so I'll probably keep the bakery scents going all day! Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

This morning I am burning Evergreen Meadows. Love this scent. Sort of a mountain pine with sweet light floral is how I would describe it.

Guest Anonymous
Today's melts are LOL's Wine and Roses and Bella's Caribbean. Both had good throws and smelled delicious.

I have been very curious about LOL Wine and Roses. I had a Circle E Candle by that name and the scent was lovely.

Guest Anonymous

I am melting WnS Black Rasberry Vanilla. Not crazy about this one. Nothing wrong with the tart just not my kind of scent.

OMG Cat, what a thing to have to deal with. One is bad enough!

Today: Soybeads Earthly Embrace for green

Buckeye Hyacinth for blue

:lol: [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day] [smilie=Pattys_day]

Guest Anonymous

Morning all...

I am melting French Apricot from LOL. I think that I am in between on thise one. I like it, but it is not my favorite either. It is a very different type of scent, not a true apricot. We will keep it going for a while and then change it out.

Guest Anonymous

Now that our morning at the Surgi-Center is over and I can relax a little, I started to put in Tuscadero's Zuccini Bread and then I remembered I had been saving an Irish Cream Delight tart for today from Mommas Soy Tart Mart......Not sure what I'll do later on if it poops out......