The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

I have Tuscadero's Calypso going in the office and Baton Rouge going in the living room.

I switched out my Aroma Soy Vanilla on Steroids after one tea light. It started our super strong and then I couldn't smell it very well. Now I'm melting LOL's Celtic Moonspice. This is the second tart of hers I'm melting with the tea light stand and I seem to be having better luck. Thanks again to everyone who suggested the stand!

send - hope it was a success!

jersey - I think I missed out on what you do! wrestlers?? [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight is MeMe's Country Store: Orange and Chili pepper with the earlier left overs.

Guest Anonymous

Tonight it is Fluffer Nutter from Bella's and it has a great throw, really like this one. Have a good night everyone!

Guest Anonymous
What a long tiring day...I worked overtime because of the wrestlers, I am pooped.

Ending my day with Tuscadero's Lemon Ice..this is fabulous..hope everyone had a great weekend..

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Ooh, I wanna know about those wrestlers, too. :lol:

Guest candlefreak

Sounds like everyone had a really busy weekend!

Today I had CBV Baby's Breath melting, it is a really nice jasmine/vanilla mix although I think I prefer straight jasmine.

What a long tiring day...I worked overtime because of the wrestlers, I am pooped.

Ending my day with Tuscadero's Lemon Ice..this is fabulous..hope everyone had a great weekend..

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Ooh, I wanna know about those wrestlers, too. :lol:

hahaha, I wouldn't know , just that there were over a thousand of them and they love spending money..they must visit this board :P

Guest Anonymous

Good morning!

Bella's Lavender and Coconut Milk.

Not sure about what it will be at work today.

ETA: Blueberry Cheesecake from Candle Haven will be my blue today.

Guest Anonymous

All by myself today burning a Toffee almond votive from GC. Very nice fragrance. Going to burn a CBV candle from my stash this afternoon.

I need to also finish up my RG tarts and candle from a few months ago, I may just toss it because I have not been thrilled with anything I have melted. I hope the candle is better.

Melting Tahiti Sweetie, a birthday tart from Jerseymom. I think it's one of her own? Smells great and it's blue for Patsy, Boogie's dad and anyone else needing blue today. Maybe we all need a little blue on this Monday morning after the time change. [smilie=th_scratch]

Guest Anonymous

Nada going today. I am struggling through this sinus/allergies mess and can't smell anything.

I am too lazy to clean out the burners and it wouldn't be worth it to waste a good tart on a broken sniffer. lol

I am in a Winter Candy Apple mood but don't want to burn one if I can't smell it.

I'll just live vicariously through all of your scents today. [smilie=th_scratch]

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Nada going today. I am struggling through this sinus/allergies mess and can't smell anything.

I am too lazy to clean out the burners and it wouldn't be worth it to waste a good tart on a broken sniffer. lol

I am in a Winter Candy Apple mood but don't want to burn one if I can't smell it.

I'll just live vicariously through all of your scents today. [smilie=th_scratch]

HAPPY MONDAY!!

I hope you feel better soon so you can get to sniffin'! Have a good day!

Guest Anonymous

I'll just live vicariously through all of your scents today. [smilie=th_cc15]

HAPPY MONDAY!!

I hope you feel better soon so you can get to sniffin'! Have a good day!

Aw Thanks! [smilie=th_scratch] You have a great day too!

Guest Anonymous

Melting McCarleys creme brulee and can-do's very vanilla...LOVE both!

REMBRAN- feel better soon..Sinus aches are a B*tch...

[smilie=th_blij31-1]