The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper - CYS. Not getting much, surprisingly. I've enjoyed this scent from CYS before, but I've had this tart a while.

Biolage Matrix - Arts & Hearts. Very nice version. Moderate throw.

Watermelon Bellini - Nene's. This one is fruity with a little bit of a bite. Here's the description: Imagine a frosted martini glass in front of you filled with watermelon liquor and fresh squeezed lime with hints of mimosa and vanilla. I really like this one.

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper - CYS. Not getting much, surprisingly. I've enjoyed this scent from CYS before, but I've had this tart a while.

OK, the CYS tart is really taking off now. Wonderful, just like I remembered it!

Guest candlefreak

This evening I put on Angie's Celtic Grogg.... it smells so good! It is a nice way to end the day... just like having a nice cup of spiced coffee, lol. Have a good night everyone!

It helped to go to the doctor today along with all of your well wishes. I am melting Nana's Zucchini Bread from Sugar and Spice. What a great throw! Why is that the samples are the ones that end up being better than the ones I order? The blueberry muffins smell great cold, but the throw was so weak. I can smell now!

:lol:

Good Morning.... melting Cottage Hill's Birthday Cake that I put on last night (this is a nice birthday cake scent)...

I will probably change out a little later this morning... most likely it will be Candle Haven's Whipped Cream & Honeydew and Birthday Cake... two of my favorites from Candle Haven.

Have a great day... :lol:

Guest Anonymous
It helped to go to the doctor today along with all of your well wishes. I am melting Nana's Zucchini Bread from Sugar and Spice. What a great throw! Why is that the samples are the ones that end up being better than the ones I order? The blueberry muffins smell great cold, but the throw was so weak. I can smell now!

:lol:

If you mean Sugar & Spice specifically (not sure if you meant samples from vendors in general or just from there), but I find her wax really needs to cure longer to be stronger...the samples are already made up and likely cured well when you get them.....your orders are mostly fresh poured and need more time - especially now that she's using USPS for maiiling and not UPS. Just my thought.

Good Morning.

I am burning my brand new Yankees Freesia and Rainforest.

I need a lot of peace today as I have a job interview later in the afternoon.

I am going to study all day, make up answers to questions, etc.

Good Morning.

I am burning my brand new Yankees Freesia and Rainforest.

I need a lot of peace today as I have a job interview later in the afternoon.

I am going to study all day, make up answers to questions, etc.

Good luck, DesertRose! I'll be thinking of you!

This morning, Carrot Cake (Pine Point) and Lemon Slices (Nene's).

Good luck today Desert!

From the overnight-I still have on Celtic Moonspice-LOL, Bright Eyes-EP, Pumpkin Crunch-Busy Bee

Good luck, DesertRose! I hope the interview goes well.

This morning, it's caramel apple from cobblestone in the kitchen, fresh cut roses from yc in my bedroom, and cotton candy from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room. I haven't started anything in the living room yet.

I hope everyone has a great day! :oops:

Good Luck DesertRose. This morning it Can-Do's Cinnamon Toast, yum, yum, smells just like french toast and a great throw as well.

Good Luck DesertRose.

Today I'm melting Candle Dippers Turquoise. My whole family hates this scent but I love it. Since I'm home alone this morning, I'm enjoying it.

DesertRose, good luck on the interview!

Jules, Texas Charm has a scent called Turquoise....I LOVE it! I wonder if this is the same scent...hmmmm.....????

Just started melting Coffee Cake for Candle Haven a little while ago......