The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

I now have febreeze from missy's tempting tarts going in the living room. Wow, this one is strong!

Does it smell like its namesake?

Yeah, it actually does. It's making my house smell very clean (and if you could see my living room full of kids, you'd know the truth LOL). :?

Do you have the website for this one? I love the smell of febreeze!

I got mine at www.missystemptingtarts.com . It doesn't look like she has it in stock right now, though. I think she's looking to order the febreeze scent again, from what I remember her saying a few days ago on her yahoo group.

Not much luck with my chosen scents today!

Lemon Pound Cake - Sugar & Spice. Love the scent, but not very strong at all.

Sugared Pie Crust & Tart Green Apple (may have butchered this name) - Bizzy B's. Same as above.

Sugared Plum - Arts & Hearts. Can't tell anything's in the melter.

Gotta start all over.

Guest Anonymous
Not much luck with my chosen scents today!

Lemon Pound Cake - Sugar & Spice. Love the scent, but not very strong at all.

Sugared Pie Crust & Tart Green Apple (may have butchered this name) - Bizzy B's. Same as above.

Sugared Plum - Arts & Hearts. Can't tell anything's in the melter.

Gotta start all over.

Ugh - I hate those days....I think we've all been there :?

I have K's Kreations Island Holiday going downstairs, and Nene's Lemon Lavender upstairs. Also burned my Aroma Soy Cucumber Melon Bliss candle this afternoon on my desk.....

Melting Lemon Madeleines from Candle Haven. Perfect lemon scent (no Pledge smell) with just the right amount of pastry!

I'm melting Candle Haven tonight too, mpfand! I couldn't resist trying out one of my Haunted House tarts. Everyone was right about this one - it smells GREAT and is a definite reorder for me.

I'm also melting my last Margaritaville tart from Tuscadero's just to use it up - there's almost no scent at all to it. This was one from the Super Bowl sale order so maybe that's why.

I'm melting Candle Haven tonight too, mpfand! I couldn't resist trying out one of my Haunted House tarts. Everyone was right about this one - it smells GREAT and is a definite reorder for me.

I'm also melting my last Margaritaville tart from Tuscadero's just to use it up - there's almost no scent at all to it. This was one from the Super Bowl sale order so maybe that's why.

I'm going to have to order Haunted House for fall! I'm still trying to use up my Tuscadero tarts from the Super Bowl, too. They've been hit or miss for me.

I wish I had gotten that lemon madeline scent with my last order. Next time for sure.

Tonight it's Colonial pillar in Cardamon scent

YC Greenhouse jar

YC votives Sweet Violet

Front Porch - Cinnamon Cappuccino.....as much as I love coffee scents, this one is a [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] .

'm LOL at your little Bah smiley. i love that one. lol I don't really care for coffee scents. There's only a few I've tried that smell pretty good. Give me the dessert. Keep the coffee. LOL

I am particularly partial to the coffee melts that smell like walking in the door at Starbucks, great aroma. Or ones that just smell like coffee brewing first thing in the morning. But I do agree, there are some really bad smilling ones out there. [smilie=th_aa17]

I now have febreeze from missy's tempting tarts going in the living room. Wow, this one is strong!

Does it smell like its namesake?

Yeah, it actually does. It's making my house smell very clean (and if you could see my living room full of kids, you'd know the truth LOL). [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Do you have the website for this one? I love the smell of febreeze!

I got mine at www.missystemptingtarts.com . It doesn't look like she has it in stock right now, though. I think she's looking to order the febreeze scent again, from what I remember her saying a few days ago on her yahoo group.

i went to her site and didn't see it. i would love to try some of these. can't find a contact link on her website?? what are some other scents you got ?

7up pound cake in living room. (Tuscadero's) didn't last long at all. smelled ok at first and then there was no scent left to it. threw it out after an hour.

gaviston island from candle haven in the bedroom - smells wonderful

peppermint candle from country heart candles in my bedroom. smells great

Denim, The Peppermint from Country Heart Candles has to be my very favorite. You have good taste. I haven't found one so far that I like better than this one!

Tonight I am burning Soyful Expressions Orange Chiffon Cake and Spotted Hogs Frosted Orange Cupcake. It's a great combination. I need to keep up with you cause I think we like similar scents.

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I have an orange cupcake but i haven't tried it yet. (saving it) How did you loke yours?

The orange cupcake is nice, with a little bit of a spice scent, but the orange chiffon cake had a stronger bakery scent and really gave a better throw. OMG, they look so cute and good enough to eat, but they are pricey. My grandson saw them and he did want a taste.

I am so behind with everything and been up with sinus problems all night.

[smilie=th_aa17]

Icing the melters means putting ice cubes on the hardened wax in your melters so the wax will let go and you can clean out the melter. It is an alternative to putting the entire melter in the freezer.

What a great idea! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

It is a great idea--someone on here told the rest of us about it some time back--I can't remember who but it works great.

This will be a raspberry day--starting out with Crosscreek Raspberry Cream Cake and then will add Crosscreek Raspberry Smoothie and Yankee Black Raspberry. Have a great day everyone. It is DH's birthday so we will be taking him out to lunch. No cooking--yeah!!

This will be a raspberry day--starting out with Crosscreek Raspberry Cream Cake and then will add Crosscreek Raspberry Smoothie and Yankee Black Raspberry. Have a great day everyone. It is DH's birthday so we will be taking him out to lunch. No cooking--yeah!!

trep ... Wish your DH a happy birthday! Enjoy your lunch. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Not melting anything this morning... running errands, picking the kids up from school early... yes, we still have school, but it is the last day!!! Woohoo! I always look forward to having the kids home for the summer... [smilie=th_aa17]

Yes, Trep, I hope your husband has a wonderful day today.

This morning, Nene's Sugar Cane & Vanilla.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Icing the melters means putting ice cubes on the hardened wax in your melters so the wax will let go and you can clean out the melter. It is an alternative to putting the entire melter in the freezer.

What a great idea! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

oh.. i've never done that. i just pour them in the garbage while there hot and wipe them out with a papertower. If I think there is still some scent in them, I pour them in tart molds and use them again later.

I decided on black canyon from the mississippi mama in the kitchen, and satin sheets from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom. I haven't figured out what I want in the living room yet (the melter is still icing, so I have a little time to decide).