The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Good Morning... up a little early with the dog today... she ate her breakfast, went outside to "do her thing"... and is taking a nap at my feet! Oh.. the life of a dog. [smilie=th_a025]

This morning I will be melting some Nene's scents once I "ice" the melters.... Waffle Cone, Very Vanilla Bean, and Cheesecake Crust... :lol:

Good morning! Today it's:

peonies & peaches from huckleberry layne in my bedroom

honeysuckle from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room

dessert bar from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen

key lime from crosscreek in the living room

I hope everyone has a great day! It's just beautiful here in NC!

Good morning! Today it's:

peonies & peaches from huckleberry layne in my bedroom

honeysuckle from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room

dessert bar from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen

key lime from crosscreek in the living room

I hope everyone has a great day! It's just beautiful here in NC!

Heidi, that sounds fabulous. The weather has been so off here lately. We've had lots of thunderstorms and hail. Now it's cool and rainy. I have to get my new melter in the bedroom soon.

:lol: Good Morning ladies, its a great morning here, its nice and cool and bright and sunny!!

Today I am melting Carols Blueberry Patch, this scent is mouth-watering fantastic!! Super great thrower!!

Enjoy your day ladies... :oops:

Birds of Paradise from Candles by Victoria. I have never tried this scent and I have really been missing out. The description just didn't seem like something I would like. BOY WAS I WRONG. I LOVE THIS!

Guest Anonymous
Front Porch - Cinnamon Cappuccino.....as much as I love coffee scents, this one is a :oops: .

'm LOL at your little Bah smiley. i love that one. lol I don't really care for coffee scents. There's only a few I've tried that smell pretty good. Give me the dessert. Keep the coffee. LOL

Guest Anonymous

I'm seriously lacking in the melting department this week. I take scents out and then I get so sidetracked I forget to ice the melters and then put the tart in. grrrrrr lol

Nothing yet today. My feet are still dragging. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

I'm seriously lacking in the melting department this week. I take scents out and then I get so sidetracked I forget to ice the melters and then put the tart in. grrrrrr lol

Nothing yet today. My feet are still dragging. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

What do you mean "ice the melters" :oops:

The Dogwood is over. Not sure if it is the melt or th bulb melter but it didn't last very long. Now I am burning OV Vanilla Cinnamon candle. Yum.

Guest Anonymous

What do you mean "ice the melters" :oops:

You can place an ice cube or two on top of the hardened wax and it will losen up enough for you to pop it out. It works a little faster than putting it in the freezer.

Fresh fruit from Busy Bee, Burning-strawberry something or other and cranberry something, also burning Key Lime Pie-MB it is a candle day.

I now have febreeze from missy's tempting tarts going in the living room. Wow, this one is strong!

Does it smell like its namesake?

I now have febreeze from missy's tempting tarts going in the living room. Wow, this one is strong!

Yeah, it actually does. It's making my house smell very clean (and if you could see my living room full of kids, you'd know the truth LOL). :?

This morning it was Carnation Celebration from Tuscadero's, but it had absolutely no throw at all.

:lol:

So I emptied out the melters and now have Exotica by Tuscadero's. This is an incense-type of scent. Medium strength, I can smell it, but it doesn't fill the room with scent. I wish it did, it sure smells great!

And Downy Water Lily & Jasmine by DDS. This scent is very light, you can barely smell it. Not having much luck today. I think I'll try my new melts from Country Heart Candles tomorrow. After hearing such good things from Denimsway, I can't wait to try them!

:?

Yeah, it actually does. It's making my house smell very clean (and if you could see my living room full of kids, you'd know the truth LOL). :?

Do you have the website for this one? I love the smell of febreeze!