The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Still melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven. Everyone's scent choice sound wonderful this morning, especially that coconut mango, Fleur. Heidi and Busymom, maybe those kids will report to their moms how good your houses smelled and then they'll be calling you wanting to know where to get a tart burner. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I am melting a sample from Things That Make Scents

Pizzeria ( this is a first)

Jules I love that scent....just like a pizza baking in the oven. I think it is the combination of the herbs that hooked me.

This morning it is "Home" from Front Porch in the LR and in the comp room it is Plumcot from Bella

Pizzaria is actually pretty darn good. It's so different to melt one that is not sweet. This one is a sample. I would not have ordered this on my own, but I would definately get it again.

I smell Basil, Oregano, yeasty crust, Maybe even tomato leaf? Wow. I'm impressed.

and hungry.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Pizzaria is actually pretty darn good. It's so different to melt one that is not sweet. This one is a sample. I would not have ordered this on my own, but I would definately get it again.

I smell Basil, Oregano, yeasty crust, Maybe even tomato leaf? Wow. I'm impressed.

and hungry.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Wow, that sounds fabulous! I have a weakness for pizza. [smilie=th_yourock]

Hello ~

Today is a new vendor for me, Smokey Mountain Illuminations. Very nice people, I ordered things that were not available right now and they really wrote a nice letter and over compensated for the MIA items.

Clamshell of Blackeberry sage - tealight was too hot - perfect in my 15w. Very good, I am anxious to try other scents.

The pizzaria was good for a while. Now I need my regular rotation of sweets and florals.

Soy Indulgence - Buttercream tart

Full Moon Candles - Orange Blossom pillar

Colonial Candle - Frosted Vanilla Cupcake jar

YC Candy Hearts swirl candle on a melter

ahhhhh

Guest Anonymous
Hello ~

Today is a new vendor for me, Smokey Mountain Illuminations. Very nice people, I ordered things that were not available right now and they really wrote a nice letter and over compensated for the MIA items.

Clamshell of Blackeberry sage - tealight was too hot - perfect in my 15w. Very good, I am anxious to try other scents.

Edited - Never mind [smilie=th_anyminute]

Guest Anonymous

I have coconut curry custurd - CH and ginger essence - Tuscadero's melting together. It smells very exotic in my home, only a medium throw but nice!

Fresh Cantaloupe from Scentsy downstairs and Fruit Slices from Sugar & Spice upstairs.

Pizzaria sounds really nice.

I've got Cinnamon Buns from CBV - it's strong, but heavy on the cinnamon.

Carrot Cake from Pine Point - quite strong, different from any carrot cake I've smelled, though

I

Guest Anonymous

I've had Red Currant & Thyme from Aroma Soy going this afternoon.....off to our VBS for tonight so melters are off for the evening.

I've got YC's new Mulled Cider in the bedroom and bath, absolutely love it, what a throw, and in the living room I'm trying one of the free tarts I won from MeMe's, Blackberry Pie, smells nice, but not much of a throw at all.

Sillysmom, I totally agree with you on that Mulling Spices. It is great! Can't wait for Fall as I will be melting this all the time! Yesterday at the Yankee store, they had half a Mulling Spices and half of the new Cafe Au Lait melting together and it smelled awesome. I will have to try that!