The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

slpit - I have been eyeing that Watermelon Cotton Candy - whatcha think?

Oh gosh you guys...another co-worker just asked me about getting a melter and melts and I told them that I would hook them up! (The local pusher?) That makes 6 people in my office that are being drawn into our addiction... I feel no guilt, LOL! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Key Lime simmer oil for now...I have melters to clean.

WTG Debra99. Hook, line, and sinker.

[smilie=th_drinks]

I'm melting 2 little Ambrosia scented butterflies from Crosscreek. It was hard to watch the little cuties melt. Not much scent in them because I've had them setting out in a dish for a month.

I just put on Nene's Lime Sugar, Margarita Mama, and Cherry Lemonade (I am hopeful, they smell good so far)... this will be my last effort to melt today... I have had one of those melting days... changed too many times to list... I think it is the weather... sometimes when it is gloomy I do not get a good throw on anything... one of those days! I can here the thunderstorms in the the distance...

Have a nice evening everyone... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

It's 106 here so I am melting Honeydew Melon from Candle Haven, one of my favorite summertime scents!

Tonight it was Pink Sugar from Angie's and a leftover Buttercream Frosting from Crosscreek. The Buttercream was especially good - I've found that the scent can be on the light side but Deana's version threw all throughout the downstairs and smelled exactly like cake frosting. MMMM!

7up pound cake in living room. (Tuscadero's) didn't last long at all. smelled ok at first and then there was no scent left to it. threw it out after an hour.

gaviston island from candle haven in the bedroom - smells wonderful

peppermint candle from country heart candles in my bedroom. smells great

slpit - I have been eyeing that Watermelon Cotton Candy - whatcha think?

Debra.....I love the watermelon Cotton Candy. I am not a big watermelon fan as it is usually too rich and I melt for short times but this was wonderful. A moderate scent with a good throw and it filled the air. I just got my first order from her Ebay store and I got Cherry Cotton Candy, Lime Cotton Candy, Strawberry Cotton Candy and Blueberry Cotton Candy. I put the lime on and i really like it. The lime is there and is slightly tart but does not overwhelm. The Cotton Candy rather tempers the lime and gives it a sweet side but not the sickening sacharin sweet so many have. Again moderate in strength but a good throw and fills the air. I will order again. I cannot wait to try the others. She did state that she had not tested these as throughly as usual as she didn't think they would sell right away. I need to enlighten her. I would like to see her do some marshmallow blends and vanilla bean noel blends. I am going to suggest to her. Can't hurt to try.

My Pillow Talk is still going from this morning from Nellie's so I will leave til morning. I also got orders from Bella's and BusyBee with all kinds of new things to try. I need another tart closet!!!!

7up pound cake in living room. (Tuscadero's) didn't last long at all. smelled ok at first and then there was no scent left to it. threw it out after an hour.

Denim, The Peppermint from Country Heart Candles has to be my very favorite. You have good taste. I haven't found one so far that I like better than this one!

Tonight I am burning Soyful Expressions Orange Chiffon Cake and Spotted Hogs Frosted Orange Cupcake. It's a great combination. I need to keep up with you cause I think we like similar scents.

[smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I am cutting up a little Bridgewater votive, Confetti Cookie. The wick petered out.

This bright summer morning it is YC Honeydew Melon. This is my favorite honeydew scent.

I love melon scents... some other nice ones are Cobblestone's Melon Mist as well as Candle Haven's Whipped Cream & Honeydew (my favorite).

I added Nene's Coconut Mango to the mix this morning... very nice... everything is throwing better this morning as the storms have cleared out!

Good morning! So far, it's first born from missy's tempting tarts in my computer room. The other melters are "icing" as we speak, so they should be good to go in a few more minutes.

Last night, Cole (my 9 yr old) brought a couple of his friends in the house to play with our puppy. Anyway, the girl (9, I think) commented on how good the house smelled. Later, her brother (13) saw my tart baskets on the floor in the living room, and asked what they were. I told him, and the little girl said "That's why her house smells so good!" LOL! I thought it was funny. Oh, and I was melting key lime pie from crosscreek at the time, and it did smell delicious!

[smilie=th_dd5] Good Morning friends...hope you all are doing well!!

Today I have Can-Do's Wash Day going strong, its super good and strong, and very clean too!!

I had a little one inquire about my basket the other day too, while visiting my children, they are never to young I say... [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Have a wonderful day... [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Denim, The Peppermint from Country Heart Candles has to be my very favorite. You have good taste. I haven't found one so far that I like better than this one!

Tonight I am burning Soyful Expressions Orange Chiffon Cake and Spotted Hogs Frosted Orange Cupcake. It's a great combination. I need to keep up with you cause I think we like similar scents.

[smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I have an orange cupcake but i haven't tried it yet. (saving it) How did you loke yours?

Today I've got Carnation from Essentual Pleasures.