The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

June's Summertime Scents

Creamy Vanilla-Busy Bee

Voodoo Love-LOL

Melting a candle on the warmer in the kitchen-its my Crazy for Soy winner-Cotton Blossom

Lavendar Cream-Nene's in the bedroom

For the overnight melt it is still the Pink Bombshell from Cheryl's in the living room, and in the comp room it is the last of my Snowtop clamshells in Creme Brulee....still the best there ever was for my nose in this scent.

Texas Bluebonnets continues for my "blue" for Charity. :?

This morning it is YC Evening Primrose and a Pansy tart I got at the Dollar Tree--they were packaged 4 tarts for $1 so I figured they were worth a try--it hasn't completely melted yet so we'll see if it gives off any throw. It smells great cold.

This morning is YC Sage and Citrus. This one is ok fos second day so I am hoping it will grow on me.

Guest Anonymous

I left the electric burner on all night with Sweet Pea in it. Oopsie. lol

The other burners are empty still. I think I'll put some fruity scents on today. I'll update later.

Good morning, everyone! Whew, it's going to be a hot one here in NC. I practically had to make my 9 year old put on shorts instead of jeans. I told him he'd burn up wearing long pants outside.

Nancy - I'm interested to hear how the Dollar Tree tarts do for you. I've bought some there in the past (the one and only time I saw some there), and they actually had a decent throw.

This morning, it's can-do's fruit loops in my computer room, the mississippi mama's acorn harvest in the kitchen, and beanpods lemon citrus in my bedroom. I haven't decided what I want in my living room yet. I figure I'll pick something out when I make my way in there to do some school work with the kids.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :shock:

Hello,

Candle Dippers - Garden of Eden is my blue today in the loo

Full Moon Candles - Lemon Grass in the main rooms

Dabba--that pineapple cheesecake one sounds wonderful.

Heidi--well I had two of those Dollar Tree ones going--one in a tealight which I thought would work best and one in an electric. The electric one isn't doing too bad but the tealight one I have to stick my nose in to smell anything. All in all, though, for a quarter a piece that isn't too bad. They had several scents but the Pansy seemed the strongest so that is what I tried. I doubt I'll get any more as they aren't quite strong enough for me with my open spaces but in a normal house they might work better. Still I can smell it so I am not too displeased.

Honey Spice Cake from Bella's is still going after nearly 24 hours of melt time! I'll probably dump it when I get home from work this afternoon, but I am impressed with how long this tart has lasted!

Candle Haven's Birthday Cake... the best! :shock:

I will never tire of this scent!

The last time I melted this scent, my kids kept thinking I was baking them a cake. They were highly disappointed to find out I wasn't. Oops! So, I agree it definitely smells like the real thing.

Abandoned Love from CYS - it is very interesting - it seems to change scents as time goes on, which is either way cool or my nose is hallucinating! :shock:

Guest Anonymous
Abandoned Love from CYS - it is very interesting - it seems to change scents as time goes on, which is either way cool or my nose is hallucinating! [smilie=th_107]

Don't you mean - 'smellucinating'? :) I am melting nothing at the moment....I'm waiting on new melters today and trying to hold out so the first melt of th day is the first one in the new melter....Of course, UPS is going to come at 5 pm today, I'm sure...... [smilie=th_idontknow]