The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

St. Patricks Day Scent Ideas

I was just thinking that green is certainly the major theme for celebrating St. Patrick's Day, but what scents best correspond to this color and would be perfect for celebrating the Luck of the Irish?

I do already have a green candle from CBV called "Breath of Ireland" that seems perfect for the occasion! Any other ideas?

How about a scent called Heather and Hyacinth? I haven't tried it, but some here really like it. Candle Dippers carries it, probably other vendors too. I can't think of anything else right now, except corned beef and cabbage. [smilie=th_foolish1] [smilie=th_thsignA] [smilie=th_00000020]

Gail

I know that CCCC has an Irish cream cake or something like that. I don't know how it smelled on melting, I sent mine to Maurie. LOL It had a mint in it...something about it that was just not pleasing to my nose.

Breath of Ireland is a floral, I guess you would call it. strong throw. it's ok. again, ask maurie because she has some too. LOL

that Irish potatoes sounds yummy, doesn't it?

sharonana-

Yes, it's from Pure Scents. I did notice that she raised her prices. I think it's still a good deal especially if you buy the scent of the month. I normally purchase the 26 oz candles. I burn candles more than melts and I purchase mostly from Pure Scents and Pure Integrity.

I miss Pure Integrity's scent of the month that was usually 20% off.

I so agree about the scent of the month purchases. Those are good prices.happy-048.gif

I've never purchased her candles though...only brittle.

Have you tried Little Black Dress? It is my most favorite scent from any vendor hands down! Storm Watch is another good one. love-061.gif

She also used to make coconut milk and lavender and I don't see that scent anymore.sorry-053.gif

sharonana-

I haven't tried either one of those scents, but thanks for the recommendation.

Ask her about the Coconut Milk and Lavender (I like this one too). She has some scents that she just doesn't list.

I'm very much looking forward to her spring/summer scent list.

I put a bug in Deana's ear regarding the surprise of not seeing a shamrock, lephrechan, or hat on her site. She said she has no idea why she never thought of it, and is on the search for next year.

I put a bug in Deana's ear regarding the surprise of not seeing a shamrock, lephrechan, or hat on her site. She said she has no idea why she never thought of it, and is on the search for next year.
:lol: [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]