The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Denny

Cherry?

Hi! I am really loving cherry vanilla/cherry cake melts right now and need more! Do you have any ideas of where I can find some great scents that fit my craving? Any particular cherry vanilla/ cherry cake-like scents you love?

Thanks for your help!!

Cherry Chip Cake from Southern Star Scents is very good IMO. It should satisfy your craving.

I'm a fan of LOL's cherry blends, especially Cherry Vanilla Swirl, Cherry Vanilla Wafers, Pink Sugar Mon Sherry (pink sugar and cherry), Flamingo Kisses (pink sugar, cherry, and cake), and Coconut Cherry Macaroons.

CYS has some nice cherry mixtures.

Wild Cherry Marshmallow Cream (CYS exclusive) - Tart wild cherries blended with marshmallow cream

Pink Flamingo ? Unusual combo of wild cherry & orange

Frosted Cherry Cream Cake (CYS Exclusive) - Vanilla cake, with fresh black cherries inside, topped with cherry whipped cream icing

Cherry Pie Noel (CYS Exclusive) - Cherry pie scent blended with Vanilla Bean Noel

And her Valentine scents are TDF!!!

She Walks in Beauty - Fluffy cotton candy, black cherries, angel food cake and loads of whipped cream

Thou Art More Lovely - Pink Sugar, wild red cherries, champagne and whipped cream

[smilie=th_lol22] Jules!!! I can not believe I forgot that one! I have it in a linen spray and LOVE it!

Has anyone tried:

Twisted Licorice (CYS Exclusive) - Black licorice blended with dark black cherries

It sounds very interesting and I can't even IMAGINE how it would smell!!!!

Cherry Chip Cake from Southern Star Scents is very good IMO. It should satisfy your craving.

I got my first Cherry Chip Cake from SSS today and it smells wonderful.

I got "Bite Me" and the first thing I thought of when I smelled of it was CHERRY!!!! It smells fabulous!