The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Can-do please?

Cisley, I'm sure you won't regret ordering from Can-Do. I love that Birdy's Baklava too, and I'm not much for bakery. So many good ones to choose from! I hope you love what you got.

Maggie, why do we have to tell ourselves that there will be more sales? I tend to immediately think, "Oh my, a SALE! There may never be another opportunity this wonderful. I better order right now!" Of course, that isn't really true. I have to talk to myself to keep perspective, and I'm normally not an impulse shopper at all. So :shock: why my brain reacts that way initially when I read "SALE". [smilie=th_giggle]

Gail

:shock: I tried telling myself the 'there will be more sales' pitch, too. For a while it worked, but then I went a step further and answered myself. [smilie=th_oops_] But :lol: .... what if she closes and you can't get your very favorite Pumpkin Bread Pudding and Cinnamon Sugared Cranberry....? :shock: [smilie=th_giggle] [smilie=th_cha66] Yep.....I placed an order. :P :lol:

Oh my goodness...I placed an order too...but not because she had a sale because I got the 6 pack of tarts...mostly floral...

6 pack tarts, Beach Daisies : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Dad’s Cucumbers & Cream : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, French Gardenia : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Hydrangea : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Jasmine : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Lessie’s Whipped Cream & Honeydew : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Pink Carnation : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Plumeria Milk : 2 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Raspberries & Cream : 1 : 3.95

6 pack tarts, Stormwatch : 1 : 3.95

But Mr. Grant said it was okay!ROFL3.gif

:shock: Yes ladies...it is a sad state of affairs...and it's the "lure of the wax" because I usually hate to shop and I am never attracted to the word sale unless it's wax.

Sharonana, that is a lovely order ya got there.

Sweet...you know what they say when you start answering your own questions.... [smilie=th_giggle]

I received an email from Donna and she said she would probably have my order mailed out by Thursday.

I told her no rush because we were going out of town for the weekend, and I would hate for the tarts to melt...told her she could wait until Monday if that was good for her.

She replied, "I sure wouldn't want them to melt." thlol-5.gif

Doh.gif on me!

I meant for the tarts to not melt from the heat.... 10_12_9.gif but I think she knew what I meant.Laughing_2.gif

It?s alright to talk to yourself. It?s even alright to answer yourself. It only becomes a problem if you?re talking to yourself and you go ?Huh? What did you say?? [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Well, I'll be Debbie Downer, I passed on the LunaBleu sale that ended today. I just have so much wax and so much coming that I figured they will have another sale some day and maybe by then I won't have so much wax???

Anyway, I did have fun plotting my Nene's order and my Can Do order. Boy, with all those votes of approval for the Baklava I'm glad I got it. You know, Can Do is the only place, besides Nene's that sell s Baklava. I have no idea why that is.

Cisley

I have really enjoyed melting my Can Do tarts. Too bad I didn't try more.

Does anyone know when there might be another sale in the Fall? I want to try lots more of her scents. I really like her wax too ~ easy to pop out of the tealight melter once it's cooled. It's like CFTKR and Crosscreek ~ my kind of wax.

Cisley

Cisley, Can-Do and Donna are winners for sure....love them both a lot!!! Her sales tend to be somewhat random though. She has a sale every few months I think and always sends out an email a day or two before the sale starts. HTH.