The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

Good Morning!

It looks like it is going to be a hot one here. I will be running around today trying to get DD's things together. On Saturday she heads back to college. I will miss her. :cry:

Melting CFTKR Strawberry Kiwi in 3 melters and burning a CFTKR Strawberry Kiwi votive candle, GC Strawberry Shortcake and YC Vanilla Cookie.

I hope everyone enjoys their day!

Fleur-Hope you had a great vacation!

Good morning CF friends! Sort of a warm, muggy morning here. Nice breeze though.

Trying out GG Booty Call for the first time. I just put it in the melter a few minutes ago, so nothing yet.

Gotta head to the shower!

Welcome home, fleur--hope you had a great vacation. I am on vacation right now at my dad's house. Nice to get away for a bit.

I have added a HL Fresh Apple candle to the mix--this is a wonderful apple scent--kind of a cross between Granny Smith and Macintosh--it has the best of both of these scents IMO.

fleur, glad you are back!

trep, that Fresh Apple sounds very nice....love those kind of scents for Fall!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention yesterday....Tiger had a trip to the vet. He got some deworming med (oral) and a booster shot. Let's just say he was NOT A HAPPY CAMPER for the rest of the day...hid under the bed and slept all day! He would not come out even when we tried to coax him with his favorite toys. He finally came around at 4am. I woke up to find him standing on top of me with his little face right up to mine and purring away!!!! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Okay, now I am really heading to the shower!

Now I also have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough melting downstairs. Cleaning upstairs with Blueberry Patch and making the downstairs smell like a bakery with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Life is good.

Barbita--your coffee and Vanilla Cupcake sound so good together

Aria--me, too, love those apple scents for fall.

Yes it is good together. Since I'm on a diet, while sipping my coffee I can only imagine eating the Vanilla Cupcake [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I was pleasantly surprised with the throw from this YC melt. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Barbara

Morning!

Last nights melt was Coconut Milk and Lavender from EW. This I would say is a Spa scent. What a light but true relaxing scent. I gotta check the name, I don't see it on their scent list. Definitely a reorder!!!!

Aria; Poor Tiger, they sure do not like the flea drops or worm medicine. It makes mine really sleepy and grumpy for a day or so. Fleur: glad you had a nice vacation. Did you go anywhere or relax at home? DS has a doctor appointment that we're going to this afternoon, so I am melting Bella's-Baton Rouge. My living room is smelling so wonderful!!! I hope it cools down a little bit and everyone has a great afternoon.

Good Morning All!

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Butterscotch

GC Strawberry Shortcake and Birthday Cake

It's hot and muggy here in Michigan today! Kind of yucky!

skylar, yep, muggy is right....blech. Pretty avatar!

Kim, so ya think it was the worm med that made Tiger all sleepy? The vet never said anything except that he might yak (he didn't). He is feeling much better today and has been his usual playful self.

trep, after reading about your Fresh Apple melt....I searched through my stash and found a Macintosh Madness melt from an unknown vendor....palm wax. Anyhow, it is delightful! Thanks for the great idea!

Welcome home, Fleur. We missed ya!

Aw, poor little Tiger. I'm glad he's now back to his perky self, Aria.

Olive, that'd definitely be tough to melt the cupcake. I bet it's adorable! I didn't know I'd like the fun shapey ones until I got some cuties from SH as part of my CF newsletter prize. I am saving them. For what, I don't know. But I seem to get a lot of pleasure just knowing they are there waiting. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Yesterday I finished up BG's Bellissima Bella. It lasted a long time. Today is a change of pace with Angie's Jam Berri Scones. Love it! Nice throw and a great berry scent.

Gail

Edited to fix my grammar. [smilie=th_316785e4]

[smilie=th_316785e4] Hi fleur!

I hate, hate, hate having vet "treatments" for my pets...they always seem like I have done something hurtful to them and I can't 'splain it to them.

Today has been The Melting Pot's Sweet Orange and Chili Pepper.

Hi everyone.... thanks for the welcome back.... it is good to catch up with my CF buddies! We had a nice vacation away at the beach..... lots of catching up to do now!

It is so hot today.... not melting much this afternoon.... maybe when it cools down. Everyone's melt selections sound so good! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Aria... hope your kitty is feeling better soon! I have to say that my vet works wonders. My pup does not even know she is getting a shot.... he is stealth! Of course my girl is so busy playing with the vet and technician that she is not paying enough attention to the shots. She is always very tired after seeing the vet though.... all that playing for attention! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melts of the morning were-

Cinderella-LOL

Unknown from Whiff N' Sniff

Lemondrops & Violets-Candledippers

Pomegranate-Can Do

Banana Puddin-SSS