The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Star Spangled Scents

:D

Good morning to all. This morning I'm finishing out Bella's Baton Rouge. Looks like sunshine here today, so I'm working outside in my flowers. I hope everyone has a great day. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Good morning!

I am starting out with Banana Puddin from Southern Star....very nice and the banana part isn't too overwhelming.

This am I'm taking my dogs to the doggy salon [smilie=th_blij31-1] and melting Southern Star Scents-Pink Sugar. I couldn't smell a thing. I guess it would help to turn on the melter. :D

Barbara :P

Good morning!! I am kinda sad today, my 9 year old daughter is going to stay with her gramma for a few days. I have never been away from her!!! So it's just my hubby and 2 boys at the house. She's only 2 hours away, though, so at least she doesn't have to go on a plane. Well, so far I have

YC-Summer Fresh (My fav, I've been hoarding forever!)

CFTKR-Green Tea & Cucumber

in bath CFTKR-Denim

Have a nice day!

Oh, Florida Mom: Your DD will have such a great time and just think of the memories she will make from this trip with her Gramma. Maybe you can do a little something special for yourself while she is visiting to help the time pass a little faster. [smilie=th_blij31-1] :D

I remember sleepovers at my grandparents house. These are some of my best memories ever. [smilie=th_blij31-1] She will have a wonderful time. :D

Barbara

Oh....I remember those wonderful times at my Grandmother's house too! She will have a great time.

Still melting Lessie's Cinnamon Rolls from Can-Do. I've got to order some more of this. It's fantastic! Best cinnamon roll I've tried!

floridamom, your DD will have a wonderful time. My DS has been at his grandparents for over a week now and we sure miss him around here, but I know he's enjoying every minute! Some of my best memories are of the times spent with my grandparents, too.

I needed a break from summer scents and since today is overcast I put Toasted Apple Butter from Scentsy in two melters downstairs. Now I can pretend it's a wonderful fall day!

Good morning! Scents for the day are all soothing to me. I needed something that wasn't harsh in the nose-

Gentle Light-French Vanilla & Amber

Blue Gecko-Forever Alice

LOL-Vanilla Sandalwood

Can Do-Pink Sugar

Hope you all have a great day!

I've switched to Nene's Pink Limeade.....this is one of her chunky tart cups.....pastel pink wax with light green chunks. It's smelling wonderful!

I haven't been melting much in the past couple of days. We've been super busy. However, last night I managed to get Vanilla Cranberry Nut Bread melting. I have to clean out the melters and then I'll be able to get down and dirty with some new scents.