The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

Guest candlefreak

Today I have had Downy in my LR and Windchimes in my BR, both from Can Do. I really love the Downy over the Windchimes, but Windchimes is not bad. They blend well together, both really clean and fresh smelling.

Deb- hope your kitty cat feels better soon!

Cat - Glad to hear you wax oops got cleaned up... I am sure that was chore!

Heidi - Hope you DD feels better!

Happy Anniversary Jules and Happy Birthday to you Jersey!

I had today all day YC Beachwalk.

I seem to be loving that scent more every day, but I wasn't impressed when I got it.

Last week I got car refreshener in this scent and now I am just sniffing all the time when I am driving and I still want more so I burn it as soon as I come to the house all day long.

Now for the evening I switched to YC Watergarden, which is OK, but I haven't felt in love with it (YET) [smilie=th_yourock]

DesertRose, I actually disliked Water Garden the first time I melted it. I thought it smelled like my deoderant! Then I got the big candle and it really grew on me. It's another one of those that doesn't smell so sharp in the candle.

Tonight I have on Maple Toffee Crunch from Things That Make Scents. It's ok. Smells nice, but not what I would imagine Maple Toffee to smell like. Also, YC Midnight Cove in the BR.

The last few I've melted have been too light for me... cinn-vanilla from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts, spicy apples and peaches from Bella's, and cozy lil store from Bella's.

Guest Anonymous

Day two of Northern Maine Strawberry Rhubarb for work....last night I had Spotted Hog's Lemon Lavender going and it was awesome! My son said it was identical to Yankee but better because it's stronger! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I am continuing with Crosscreek's Wild Watermelon. It's very fruity but not too sweet. I love it.

Good morning! So far, it's yc's french vanilla in my comptuer room, and angie's blueberry muffin in the kitchen. I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom or the living room yet.

My daughter's temperature is back to normal this morning, but she still feels very weak. Hopefully the fever won't come back. She fell asleep in my bed while dh and I were watching a movie in the living room, so we just decided to leave her there. Poor dh slept on the couch. What a good dad!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good morning! So far, it's yc's french vanilla in my comptuer room, and angie's blueberry muffin in the kitchen. I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom or the living room yet.

My daughter's temperature is back to normal this morning, but she still feels very weak. Hopefully the fever won't come back. She fell asleep in my bed while dh and I were watching a movie in the living room, so we just decided to leave her there. Poor dh slept on the couch. What a good dad!

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

awwww sorry to here your dd wasn't feeling well, hope she recovers quickly.

Good Morning-I have day two of the Pink Coconut. Also started LOL-Caribbean and am burning that Key lime pie in the laundry. Its a tropical theme around here.

Guest Anonymous

visiting my daughter in her apt in Raleigh. I brought a warm vanilla sugar woodwic from Busy Bee. Smells great [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Good Morning-I have day two of the Pink Coconut. Also started LOL-Caribbean and am burning that Key lime pie in the laundry. Its a tropical theme around here.

Love that avatar Cat, too cute

Thanks Jersey-I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!

Debra wrote:

Candledipper's Blue Lotus - crisp and clean!

I have that one on order. It sounds good.

I hope you like the Full Moon Hawaii? Did you get the clamshell? I love their stuff.

In fact, I'm burning a FM pillar right now in Orange Blossom that I got before they started offering melts. Now I get their melts mostly.

Debra wrote:
Candledipper's Blue Lotus - crisp and clean!

I have that one on order. It sounds good.

I hope you like the Full Moon Hawaii? Did you get the clamshell? I love their stuff.

In fact, I'm burning a FM pillar right now in Orange Blossom that I got before they started offering melts. Now I get their melts mostly.

I love Blue Lotus! (I also bought the oil.) It is so fresh. I found a reed diffuser from another company this morning and snapped that up in the scent, too!

I have only melted 1 cube from Full Moon so far - the Hawaii scent is different than I expected, (usually a pineapple) but this is a soft tropical floral. It is very soothing! LOL!