The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Mega-scenting MAYnia!

I'm not melting anything today. I'm actually at dh's work right now, since our house was fumigated this morning, and we have to stay out of the house for several hours. So, my house will smell like chemicals when I get home. I hope I have tarts strong enough to cover up that stink. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

REMBRAN - We are 95 degrees in OREGON, for heaven's sake! It is usually 65 and rainy until July! LOL!

Swapped the melt to MakinPerfectSense Forbidden Fruit.

For the afternoon burn it is Pomegranate LIme in the kitchen from TX Scentsations and her Tuscan melon and Apricot in the living room. This one is an absolute perfect blend with both the apricot and the melon sharing center stage. In the comp room it is a Palm wax tart in Pumpkin Souffle from BusyBee and this one is a keeper. I love her palm wax. I never put in the freezer. Just let harden and it slides right out with a slight puch of the thumb!!!!

Guest Anonymous

The Tuscadero's Garden Mint was too strong for me. Switched to LOL Coconut Cream Pie. This is heavenly.

Guest Anonymous
REMBRAN - We are 95 degrees in OREGON, for heaven's sake! It is usually 65 and rainy until July! LOL!

Swapped the melt to MakinPerfectSense Forbidden Fruit.

WOW!! Amazing! Blech... You need some iced tea, cool A/C and a good book to beat that heat!

trep and REMBRAN - my lil system is not used to this heat! My poor melt orders...I thought I had a little time left before they would turn into puddles!

I have no internet and needed to get on line - so I had to head back into my office, on a FRIDAY NIGHT! [smilie=th_aa17] Phooey. I hope it gets fixed pronto!

Debra--my system hates that kind of heat too, although we get quite a bit of it here in the summer. I never like it, though. I hope it will be cooler for you today. To add insult to injury--not being able to use the internet--really--you deserve better than that!!

This morning it is CHC Lily of the Valley. I am hosting a 91st birthday party today in Springfield so will gone most of the day. You all have a lovely Saturday. :cry:

Debra--my system hates that kind of heat too, although we get quite a bit of it here in the summer. I never like it, though. I hope it will be cooler for you today. To add insult to injury--not being able to use the internet--really--you deserve better than that!!

This morning it is CHC Lily of the Valley. I am hosting a 91st birthday party today in Springfield so will gone most of the day. You all have a lovely Saturday. :cry:

How wonderful, and 91 years is such a great celebration! Springfield brings back memories of my aunt's fresh orange juice she made daily. I just put on Tyler's Orange Vanilla. Happy and healthy birthday to the 91 year old!

Just finished patchouli and georgian sunrise from Grandma's homebrewed tarts. Next up is black velvet from Evening Eclipse! It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in SC. I'll be out all day!

Guest Anonymous

I pulled out some tart burners I had not used. So here is what is melting! (7 melters going [smilie=th_OMG]

LOL pink sugar mon Sherry in 3 melters (kitchen DR FR)

LOL Snow Cake(from yesterday, I dumped it from my 24 watt into my tin punch melter in my powder bath so it will be light but still has scent left after 15+ hours)

LOL grapetastic upstairs bedroom

Bella london lemon curd in LR

Cheryl's raspberry sorbet in Foyer

So far the Pink Sugar mon Sherry(LOL named after a poster on here) is over powering all. I think I may have over done it with that one hehehe so might elimnate one melter.

I feel like a fruitloop today with all the different fruity scents & sugar! :cry:

Guest Anonymous
trep and REMBRAN - my lil system is not used to this heat! My poor melt orders...I thought I had a little time left before they would turn into puddles!

I have no internet and needed to get on line - so I had to head back into my office, on a FRIDAY NIGHT! :cry: Phooey. I hope it gets fixed pronto!

Oh no. Did your tart orders melt in the heat??

When it gets too hot here I stick my head in the chest freezer. lol

Not melting anything this morning. We're off to the kids' soccer game. It's supposed to hit 100 here today so I'm not too sympathetic with those of you who think it's hot where you live. :cry:

Guest Anonymous

I left the burners on last night. OOPS!!! I'm going to dig out some scents and start them up shortly. I think maybe some fruity scents for today. :cry: