The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Yikes...the scent is called Nightmare and you left it on all night. I hope you had sweet dreams Heidi! [smilie=th_00000020]

Good morning everyone, I'm at work so no melting yet!

LLVV, maybe since the bottom of the bowl was bubbling, it was defective? I have never had a YC tealight melter not throw, I am sort of shocked. Maybe try just having them replace the bowl before you give up on it? It is really, really, cute!

Melting Front Porch again today. Hoping I can keep them on a few hours to see if I get more of a throw out of them. I didn't notice much scent, but they barely got fully melted yesterday before I had to turn them off to get going. Blue Sugar and Bear Claws competing again!

Today I've got on Blackberry Fizz from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Smells wonderful!

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon! [smilie=th_00000020]

More candles today.

CHC - Roasted Chestnuts (not much throw and burning down quickly)

Illume - Sahara Sage (tiny poured votive, what little I can smell of it is good)

YC - Oatmeal Cookie (too soon to tell)

CBV - Paradise Bay (blue for all of you who are not feeling well)

My mom has Citrus Linen H2O in both bathrooms and Best Friends in the LR, both from EW. It's so great that my mom is a melter, too! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] [smilie=th_scratch]

:shock: Hi everyone!

I just started melting Strawberry Mint Licorice from HoT.....I'm getting faint whiffs of strawberry already!

I have a bunch of melters icing down on the kitchen counter so I'll have to decide what else I want to melt today.

I finished up my Warm Glow Nutmeg & Cream hearth candle last night.....washed the hurricane out in warm, soapy water and I think I will start my WG Oatmeal Raisin Cookie hearth candle this afternoon....the cold smell is scrumptious!

[smilie=th_scratch]

Good afternoon everyone!

I am just melting CFTKR's Bear Claw right now as I wanted to smell it all by itself because I have heard such good things about it. YUMMY!

DD is back to work, and reports she if feeling much better. She actually works for the same company that I do, except she has to drive into the office everyday. [smilie=th_sHellobar] While I get here to sit here and work in the kitchen with the coffee pot at my elbow and tarts melting. Life is tough, eh?

Good Afternoon ! Today I'm melting CFTKR's Banana Nut....smells yummyI have never tried the Warm glow Candles you all talk about....they look so pretty...Do they have a good scent throw?

Started today with Winter Candy Apple from Crosscreek and Ice Capades from GHBT's.....Now I have Aspen Winter from Crosscreek going.

It's 80 degrees here today so these scent choices feel odd to me, but I only have winter scents on hand....Guess I have an excuse to place some orders now, huh?

Fleur, take care of yourself...no fun [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Heart2Heart - I really miss Candle Haven. I wonder how she's doing with her health issues.

Guest Anonymous

Melting some of the tarts from the fall swap box. Tonight is CFTKR's cozy kitchen. It's kind of like the old group song....99 bottles of beer on the wall. I'm only down to 94. Quite a ways to go yet..... [smilie=th_sHellobar] [smilie=th_scratch]

momutwo...I sent Lessie an e-mail about 2 months ago, and still haven't heard back from her, so I hope she is doing okay. I'm going to e-mail her again.

Sweet, ya have a ways to go...LOL. :P . I'm not a drinker, but I sure would be whistling or singing praise with all those melts you have from the swap!

Thanks to Trep's help [smilie=th_e3301ae2] finding Huckleberry Layne, I just started Mocha Mint in three different melters. Too soon to tell, but the cold sniff is fabulous! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Sugared Spruce from Full Moon tonight

YC Oatmeal Cookie still going strong.

Get melting, Sweet. How many available rooms do you have that you can scent? :P