The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Hello, I am new

Hi

my name is Ivana and I am very happy to join all of you here.

I live in the Bronx, NYC. I am pretty busy working and don't spend much time in the house.

Why do I burn candles/tarts/oil?

I am freak for house fragrance.

The most important moment for me is when I am comming home a take a first breath entering my apartment. It must smell good. For that I am willing to spend a lot of $$.

Unfortunatelly my fiance seems to be too sensitive to ceratin smell and thats why I can't burn everything I would like and all the time, but I am trying to compromise.

I started many years ago using essentual oils.

Recently I was a fan of home fragrance oils from Bath&Body works and Body shop. That's mostly what I burn.

I buy tarts only occasionally and so far I have tried only Yankee Candle.

I love fresh air/sea/beach fragrances. Some fruits, but not too tart and some flowers not too perfumey.

I can't stand bakery and overly sweet vanilla scents.

I guess I am too picky. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

My favorites are

Sun and Sand-YC

Canary Island Banana-YC

Moonlight Path-BBW

Sparkling Peach -BBW

Otherwise I am also big mineral makeup addict as well as Victoria Secret's shopper.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17] Between bath & body, makeup, and tarts-it won't be too long before you are just as hooked as the rest of the others on here! NOT ME-its all of the rest of them! Hee-hee!

Welcome-and have fun!

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Ivana! Glad you found us.

By the way I too love mineral makeup. Well, pretty much any makeup. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Guest tammye

:) Ivana. i am sure you will enjoy your time here and be ready to spend that money.

Welcome! We are neighbors...I also live in the Bronx (Pelham Bay area).

You will love it here I'm sure. And if you start trying etailers for tarts I'm sure you will be hooked like the rest of us! :shock: