The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Guest Anonymous

Mommy- GOOD JOB!! LOL [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I know they parted ways but I remember Christina saying she wishes them the best.(she's really sweet ) Maybe that is why the name won't come through! Or perhaps the company requested it be that way! Who knows?

Guest Anonymous
YC Starfruit and orange

Is this strong? I don't buy YC candles anymore and the tarts are way to expensive for me, BUT, I've been tempted to get a couple of the new scent jars, this being one of them......

Guest Anonymous
Is there some kind of default that won't let RG (RG?) type out when we write it?

That answers my question....Okay, how about some charades? One word, compound...."Romantic flower+ young females."

Oh charades. lol I got it. I haven't heard of that company before and why on earth would you not be able to type those two words out? Weird.

I have had virtually no luck with my tarts today. The Brown Bag Carnation has been the best and is very nice for a bathroom. I bought a new tealight burner at Hallmark this afternoon and I have Lilac soybeads from Beanpod in it and it is scenting the entire house. I have White Lilac Yankee in the upstairs bath and it is doing well in there. The carnation is still fine downstair in that bath. I think I maybe doing better now. Maybe this morning was just one of those mornings.

I know many of you are questioning why RG comes up the way it does but I specifically have it set up this way for a reason. I'm not going to say bad things about this company and I do wish Kathy the best but Candlefind will no longer promote this company in any way and that includes this forum. This was not a decision made lightly or on a whim.

I don't know what else to say. I wish circumstances were otherwise but unfortunately, they're not.

I hope you all can please understand.

Guest Anonymous
I know many of you are questioning why RG comes up the way it does but I specifically have it set up this way for a reason. I'm not going to say bad things about this company and I do wish Kathy the best but Candlefind will no longer promote this company in any way and that includes this forum. This was not a decision made lightly or on a whim.

I don't know what else to say. I wish circumstances were otherwise but unfortunately, they're not.

I hope you all can please understand.

Oh okay. No problem. Thanks for letting us know.

On another note that is kind of neat that you can censor certain words like that on a forum. It's interesting. I didn't know that could be done.

Not having good luck melting today either...the Tuscadero's zucchini bread was not strong, so I replaced it with Tuscadero's cactus flower. It's pretty mild too!

I ordered the violet lime from Texas Scentsations in a pillar. I normally don't care for pillars, but hers get such rave reviews I decided to try it.

Help me out here with a question....After Snowtop closed, what is the name of the company that a relative of theirs opened using her scents???? I know she now has Front Porch, but I'm trying to locate the other one!

We decided the "To Die 4 Chocolate" was not for us... my son said it smelled like fake chocolate... the Cinnamon Bread Pudding is just okay... changing a lot today... this last Tuscadero's order is not quite the same. With my first few "T" orders I always found the scent throw to be excellent... I did not like all the scents, but the quality was good (nice clean tarts, good throw). I purchased the larger 2 ounce tart cups (cut them in half) or fluted type tarts previously. This past order (Feb 1st), I purchased the 1 ounce tart cups. The throws on many of these is much lighter (and some do not have much cold scent)... and I have gotten a handful of leaky tarts... I still have more to melt from this order and many of the remaining ones have great cold scent, so I am hopeful... [smilie=th_goodnight]

Hi there ladies!

Dabbadooey, do you mean Indiana Candle Supply? Just a guess.... [smilie=th_goodnight]

I am melting Nene's Tea Party....Love it.... :oops:

Guest Anonymous

Ohh, Nene's Tea Party is one of my all time favs!!!

So far the Starfruit and orange is not strong but I do have my windows open which I am sure is interfering w/ the scent.

Not having good luck melting today either...the Tuscadero's zucchini bread was not strong, so I replaced it with Tuscadero's cactus flower. It's pretty mild too!

I ordered the violet lime from Texas Scentsations in a pillar. I normally don't care for pillars, but hers get such rave reviews I decided to try it.

Help me out here with a question....After Snowtop closed, what is the name of the company that a relative of theirs opened using her scents???? I know she now has Front Porch, but I'm trying to locate the other one!

The company that now sells the scents in tarts and candles she once had is www.lakesideluminaries.com

Indiana Supply is the company that now sells her oils.

My lilacs are doing fine this afternoon but I baked some chocolate chip muffins. When my husband entered from outdoors he kind of sniffed and I told him it was lilacs and chocolate chip muffins and he thought that that was the name of the tart I had on. He didn't think much of it but then I explained that the lilac was the tart and that the muffins were real. I think he was relieved. I thought it was funny. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Guest Anonymous
My lilacs are doing fine this afternoon but I baked some chocolate chip muffins. When my husband entered from outdoors he kind of sniffed and I told him it was lilacs and chocolate chip muffins and he thought that that was the name of the tart I had on. He didn't think much of it but then I explained that the lilac was the tart and that the muffins were real. I think he was relieved. I thought it was funny. :oops:

Funny. Now, can you pass me a muffin please? lol Those sound delicious and I have not a drop of chocolate in the house right now. [smilie=th_goodnight]

My lilacs are doing fine this afternoon but I baked some chocolate chip muffins. When my husband entered from outdoors he kind of sniffed and I told him it was lilacs and chocolate chip muffins and he thought that that was the name of the tart I had on. He didn't think much of it but then I explained that the lilac was the tart and that the muffins were real. I think he was relieved. I thought it was funny. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Can I come over for coffee and one of those muffins? Sounds delicious, although maybe not with the lilac tart. :oops: I just put Sweet Pea in the powder room. I don't usually like florals much, but this one is light and not "perfumy". Perfect for the powder room.

Well, I don't want to offend anyone, but I personally find it pretty silly that we can't type out RG. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Anywho, today is chilly and very rainy, so I put on some cozy scents. YC Cinnamon Stick in the bedroom and LOL's French Lace Cake in the LR. I will probably light up my YC Vanilla Cupcake candle in the kitchen after I make spaghetti. Mmmm....spaghetti.

Hi candlefaninokc, I know it may seem silly and sorry... there is a reason behind my madness.

mommyluvsnoah, no need to delete your post. It's fine.

Hi candlefaninokc, I know it may seem silly and sorry... there is a reason behind my madness.

mommyluvsnoah, no need to delete your post. It's fine.

Sorry if I sounded ornery. I'm sure you have a good reason.

Dabba, I would've saved you some spaghetti, but we just ate it all. It was good!