The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
MaggieMae

Pumpkin

What is the best Pumpkin scented tart or candle you have burned lately? I want to have a few more pumpkin scents on hand through fall and winter. Maybe some will even go on sale/clearacne soon!

I have 2 candle favorites...Candles of Eden's Pumpkin Pie Spice and PI's Pumpkin Pie. Both are very different but both are so delicious!

For tarts, I have a bunch from Candles from the Keeping Room...Pumpkins & Pralines, Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Sweet Pumpkin Bars, Pumpkin & Sugared Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Vanilla, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Apple Cake, Pumpkin Bread, Spiced Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Frost on the Pumpkin (so much better than YC's Frosted Pumpkin), Ginger Snap Pumpkin (very similar to YC's Frsoted Pumpkin), Pumpkin Flapjacks, and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. I know she had a pumpkin sampler available so you may want to look for that if you want to try a variety of pumpkin scents. I didn't care for Pumpkin Pie Noel and Pumpkin Frappuccino.

I have 2 candle favorites...Candles of Eden's Pumpkin Pie Spice and PI's Pumpkin Pie. Both are very different but both are so delicious!

For tarts, I have a bunch from Candles from the Keeping Room...Pumpkins & Pralines, Sweet Harvest Pumpkin, Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Sweet Pumpkin Bars, Pumpkin & Sugared Hazelnuts, Pumpkin Vanilla, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Pumpkin Apple Cake, Pumpkin Bread, Spiced Pumpkin, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Frost on the Pumpkin (so much better than YC's Frosted Pumpkin), Ginger Snap Pumpkin (very similar to YC's Frsoted Pumpkin), Pumpkin Flapjacks, and Pumpkin Zucchini Bread. I know she had a pumpkin sampler available so you may want to look for that if you want to try a variety of pumpkin scents. I didn't care for Pumpkin Pie Noel and Pumpkin Frappuccino.

No LLVV, you really must order some more, that is no where near enough. I now know that you are one of those people that have the plastic drawers filled with her tarts. WHAT ELSE IS IN YOUR "P" DRAWER. Just curious.

That's an awesome list LLVV...I'll have to try a few of those!

You know, I'm not sure I have a favorite pumpkin scent yet (still have more to melt!). PI's Pumpkin Pie is worth a try because so many do love it, but I did not like it at all. Either you love it or hate it - to me it smelled like sickly sweet maple syrup. Everyone else thought it smelled like syrup too. I gave the rest of my clamshell away because it made me sick. I will say that sucker was strong!

Guest stardustgirl

I'm still trying out Pumpkins and have some faves and not-so-faves, but no firm #1

Eh,not-so-much: CBV Pumpkin cheesecake (which sounds yummy to eat but was too light for my taste)

I've also tried CBV Pumpkin Pickin' which wasn't terribly spicy and and a great throw, and Pumpkin Pie Spice which was true to name and had a decent throw but not as much as Pickin'

You know, I'm not sure I have a favorite pumpkin scent yet (still have more to melt!). PI's Pumpkin Pie is worth a try because so many do love it, but I did not like it at all. Either you love it or hate it - to me it smelled like sickly sweet maple syrup. Everyone else thought it smelled like syrup too. I gave the rest of my clamshell away because it made me sick. I will say that sucker was strong!

Thanks for the input on that one. I'm not one for maple-y or syrupy scents, so I may choose to avoid this one. I have a few boo berry scents from different vendors that have a note of syrup and they just make me sick [smilie=th_yourock] I wish they didn't, but I'll pass those on to better homes!