The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Mulberry

I can only help you with which one not to try - Pure Integrity's. It was terrible. I know you're not interested in Spiced Mulberry but just in case...Carol's is awesome. Her regular is ok but it's not long lasting.

mmdolinar, I agree about Partylites Mulberry, it is one of the best that I have tried. Some of the others are just too tart. It's been a long time since I ordered thru them, but they also used to have a spiced plum that was out of this world. I've been told that it is now discontinued. Oh well

I like:

Mulberry Pie - LOL (no pie smell to me, I just get mulberry but it is good)

Mulberry - Melissa's Specialty

Mulberry - Cheryl's (moderate scent throw)

Mulberry - Colonial (nice, but not as strong as the others)

Guest Anonymous

divinelyscentedcreations@yahoo.com has the best mulberry I've ever smelled. No spice, just pure berry. She sent me a free clamshell when I ordered a tart burner.

Cheryl allen, I've been trying to find a replacement for spiced plum for a while now. But if I find one I will let you know.

Kathy

Guest Anonymous

Sorry I'm a bit late to thank everyone, I was sick for a few days. I really appreciate your thoughts on this and believe me, I can use all the help I can get!! I hate to tell you how many years I've tried to find a mulberry that could even come close to the one I first fell in love with. Though in all honesty, I'm past the point of embarrassment and now into the holy grail stage of my obsession. :cry: