The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Flirty February Fragrances

Grandma Rita's Zuchhini Bread from Tuscadero's. This is a new favorite. Smells like I have a loaf of bread baking in the oven, with just a hint of spice. One little clamshell cube is scenting the entire downstairs.

I am an LOL girl today. When I got home from work I put on Cornucopia in the kitchen and Vermont Maple Candy in the living room. These are very strong and just delish. What a throw.

In the comp room it is her Hawaiian Sandalwood...a nice but different take on Sandalwood. Very soothing.

Have a good evening everyone [smilie=th_aa17]

Guest Anonymous

I am burning Canary Island Banana from Yankee (that I got from a wonderful member here) in the bedroom and I added the little freebie crumbs I got, in Banana Nut Bread to make it more interesting when it was starting to fade.

I have Salty Sea Air from Crosscreek going in the living room/kitchen area.

and in my home office i have a Clean Cotton Candle from Bath and Body works warming on the electric burner.

Guest Anonymous
Melting CHC Citrus splash. I will reorder this one.

I have that one but haven't tried it yet - good to hear [smilie=th_aa17]

Guest Anonymous

Nothing....I'm melting nothing. I finally got orders in today and I can't figure out what to try first!! Scary.

Nothing....I'm melting nothing. I finally got orders in today and I can't figure out what to try first!! Scary.

I'm glad your orders came in! I completely understand the frozen paralysis that comes with wanting to try EVERYTHING at once! Good luck figuring it out! [smilie=th_aa17]

Guest Anonymous

Okay, I went with Celtic Moonspice from Tuscadero's - seemed to fit the chilly day we're having, and moving into the evening......This could be a new staple scent for me to have around....

Guest Anonymous

Lure Beauty order arrived today. I'm melting Grape and Kulu Bay from it. Eh.

Candle Haven's Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific. It's a dead-on scent, but I wouldn't rate it a 10 on scent throw, as she did on the site. I'm thinking a 7.

Kudzu from Candle Haven is a grown-up grape scent. Momma likes.

Okay, I went with Celtic Moonspice from Tuscadero's - seemed to fit the chilly day we're having, and moving into the evening......This could be a new staple scent for me to have around....

Mom, I just plopped Tuscaderos Celtic Moonspice in my melter about five minutes ago! [smilie=th_hmph] It's my first time with this highly recommended scent, so I can't wait for it to melt!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Jewel

We were out for most of the evening. I left my one burner on in the kitchen and when we got home we were greeted with the addicting aroma of Tuscadero's Zuchhini Bread. I put this in aroud 1 pm and it's still going strong at 7:30! I usually use 3 tarts in 3 different burners downstairs, but this one little clamshell cube in the kitchen is throwing like crazy. Tuscadero's just made my top 3 with this one scent alone. Can't wait to try the rest!

Tonight it's Crosscreek's Amish Quilt and Home Sweet Home, and Angie's Brown Sugar Pecan. Love all of these!

[smilie=th_hmph]

I did have Granny's Pecan Pie from Brown Bag burning earlier in the family room, but it had that soapy undertone to it so I dumped after a couple of hours. This was a first for me in smelling that detergent note that others have complained about. I've had good luck with most other Brown Bag scents so maybe this was just a fluke.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Guest Anonymous

I received my House of Soy order yesterday. I think I'll try Blueberry Patch this morning from that order.

At work, Jaycee Daniel's Chococherry Cake is still going strong. I want to dump it and try something different. Maybe Harmony from Grazia...it's a much less in-your-face type of scent.

Have a wonderful day!

Good Morning all--the storm is pretty well past and we just got about an inch of sleet so no power outage. I have started YC Sweet Strawberry on downstairs and am not sure what upstairs will be today. With this one I may not need anything else as it is strong. I love this particular strawberry and so does my husband so it is a favorite around here. You all have a good day. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Woke up to snow this morning... I lit a Jack Frost candle this morning, thought that was appropriate...

Guest Anonymous

Jewel, how did you do with your Celtic Moonspice? I loved it!! Not melting anything yet this morning....I need to concentrate on work and then I'll reward myself with a scent [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

To go with the Jack Frost candle I have going, I just put on CHC's Peppermint Snow.. for this snowy New England day... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

my baton rouge is throwing like crazy..wow. This is not a scent I would normally order, but after seeing a couple of u loving it I ventured out of my bakery/fruity comfort zone and tried it.

Not sure I would reorder it yet but I will say its strong for sure..

I also put my jack frost on in the kitchen ( thanks for the idea fleur:)