The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Thanks, Fleur. I have a Busy Bee tart like that, too. Mine says Busy Bee on the little white label, though. I can't for the life of me find any tarts that look like it on CBV's website, but I know Jules isn't making it up. I may email them and see if they ever carried this scent. I think I'm obsessed with finding the vendor now. :?

I do love a challenge. We should move this to the game room. :? I shot her an email to ask if it's one of her old scents. I've got spare time today. (can you tell)

Today's scents are

Colonial - Clear Skies jar (for Doe)

YC - Evening Air melt

Jason-I did find another vendor that carries this scent-its not "the" one you are looking for-but if you can't find it: Flickers carries the Yankee dupe as well.

Those cups were also used by Whiff N' Sniff way back when. CBV used to carry that cup,but has switched packaging to the clear cups with the circle label on top. Busy Bee uses that type as well and has a lot of different ways they send you tarts. I have gotten them like what you describe when it isn't part of their regular scent list. She has so much that isn't listed-email Donna and ask her if she has that one available.

Jules, thanks for supporting me in my sickness. :lol:

Welcome. CBV doesn't have it on the scent list but can get it. Said there's a $25 minimum order amount for special orders, but doesn't have to all be that scent.

ok. I'm backing out of it. Thanks for the fun challenge. Now I'm going back to the laundry duty. :? Good Luck. I hope you find the right one.

Thank you, Cat! It is probably one of those and has just been discontinued. I guess I could always break down and buy some of the real Yankee Rhubarb Plum tarts on ebay, too. Thanks for taking the time. I appreciate it.

Anytime-you are helping me keep from doing housework so I don't mind. I hope you find what you are looking for! Have a good time looking!

Finally home-

Melting

CFTKR Pumpkin Roll

CFTKR Vanilla Pumpkin

Burning

YC Spiced Pumpkin

YC Harvest

PI Pumpkin Pie

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Doe, many, many prayers for you and your family at this time.

Tonight I'm melting All Hallow's Eve, Autumn Spice and Hillbilly Homebrew - all from Crosscreek and all totally delish. Plus I'm melting one from my precious stash of Haunted House from Candle Haven.

This afternoon it's Dragon's Blood from GHBT. OMG!! She has the best Dragon's Blood I have ever tried! Got to get more of this one for sure!!!!

Guest Anonymous

YC Mulled Cider melting downstairs...haven't gotten much from this scent so far during other melts (I think I bought 4 of these tarts) but this one is doing a little better - in the 14-watt melter of all things (tanked in the tealight melter and the 20-watt previously).

Upstairs I'm finishing up Lavender Vanilla from GHBT's. Need to change that one out soon.

Tried to melt Can-Do's Country Store in my office but I couldn't get it to melt in the tealight melter - even the tealight itself fizzled out. Maybe something in the air current in this room right now? I'm actually getting a little frustrated with all my melting since it got cooler the last couple of days - can't smell much no matter which tarts or which melters I'm using.

Guest Anonymous

Doe - my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. They'll go w/you as you travel to Florida to be w/your mom. :oops:

Melting Crosscreeks's Country Bumpkin. Yum!

Guest Anonymous

Today is a nice cool day we went from 100 last week to 69 today!! Doing the happy dance for fall to come our way!

:oops:

Melting--- SH lemon creme donuts

CFTKR Mac apple & pumpkin zucchini bread

Lovin' them all!!!

Doe my thoughts and prayers are with you as you and your family are coping with all of this at once.

CBgirl, that GHBT dragon's blood is fantastic! :lol:

Jason, I bought a bunch of rhubarb plum tarts from ebay last spring. That's one of my all time favorites. The guy at my Yankee store said it was an extremely poor seller. One time he found a couple in the stockroom and saved them for me. :lol:

I'm burning a candle this evening even though it's muggy...golden spiced pear! :oops:

This afternoon it's Dragon's Blood from GHBT. OMG!! She has the best Dragon's Blood I have ever tried! Got to get more of this one for sure!!!!

I am so glad for that review of Dragon's Blood. I just got some tarts from GHBT including that one......yeah!! I am gonna let them cure for a bit, but I know it should be fabulous now...thanks!

Tarthound