The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Movie Lines game

I'll try my hand at a game, since I love to quote lines from movies. Let's do it alphabetically by movie title.

Anybody want to play?

List the movie title and your favorite line (as best as you can remember)

A = Animal House - "Do you mind if we dance with your dates?"

This will be fun... I have a ton...

Dirty Dancing... "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

(I have to apologize if I do not get it exactly right... I am going by memory and what we use in our house!)

Oh... and Jules... my husband is always referring to Animal House... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

That's a classic Fleur.

I have a great one from

B = Basketball Diaries "His mother's a loafer. His father's a sneaker. He's bound to be a heal."

Jules... I just read your first post again... realizing you wanted to play the game alphabetically... duh... you must think I am "alphabet challenged"... I read it so fast I did not see that the first time I read it... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Okay.. do you want me to just delete my posts? I am so sorry for not reading more carefully!

Okay... when I re-read your original post this morning... I thought you must have been wondering what in the world I was doing... [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] ... I guess I am reading challenged as well as alphabet challenged...

okay... we have a "D"... Dirty Dancing... I will try to think of an "E" next... :lol:

Forrest Gump

"Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get".

toberetired... glad you joined the game... [smilie=th_goodnight]

I have to admit I looked this quote up just to make sure I had the wording right... I just always say... life is like a box of chocolates... I shorten it... [smilie=th_blij40]

Pride and Prejudice... (I could probably quote the whole movie... )

"... you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love...I love you..."

okay... this is only part of the dialogue and it is not in the book... but it is so darn romantic... love this scene... swoon... [smilie=th_happy096]

fleur - I agree that the line in P & P is a good one. I love the part where Darcy is walking across the field in his long coat.

Oh well - on to the letter Q:

Quigley Down Under

"Lady, you're about a half a bubble off plumb"

Tom Selleck (heavy sigh) as Quigley.

fleur - I agree that the line in P & P is a good one. I love the part where Darcy is walking across the field in his long coat.

Oh well - on to the letter Q:

Quigley Down Under

"Lady, you're about a half a bubble off plumb"

Tom Selleck (heavy sigh) as Quigley.

yes, Olive... Mr. Darcy walking across a misty field... doesn't get much more romantic than that... :oops: