The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Flavored Coffee

I love coffee, but most of the candles and tarts I have tried that are suppose to smell like coffee are disgusting. I hear there is a Starbucks type tart that is decent, and surely there are some others that made as flavored coffee would be good. I have tried a couple of Cafe au Laits, but they smelled more like a coffee cake. Anyone have any luck finding a good one with a good throw?

:P

I love coffee, too, but have had a hard time finding a coffee scent I like.

I thought Angie's Butter Rum Cappucino was a milder coffee scent (it had a moderate scent throw, but did not have that burned coffee smell) and was somewhat buttery. I also like Cottage Hill's Cappucino Brulee, but it is a lighter coffee scent.

Guest Anonymous

I've gotten good ones from Nene's in the past.....don't know what flavors she currently has.

My absolute favorite coffee scent is from Full Moon Candles called Cafe Machiato. This is one scent that I will always keep stocked.

Guest stardustgirl

Mocha, and Cappucino Hazelnut (or Hazelnut Cappucino... I always mix it up) both by Candles By Victoria. The Cappucino one made my mom comment that it "smelled like Starbuck's" and that one traveled out of here, through a closed door, and down the hall.

Yankee's Cafe Au Lait doesn't smell like cake to me. Smells like gourmet coffee with cream and sugar. Really nice and a thousand times better than their previous coffee scented effort, Roasted Coffee.

:) Soooo much better than their old coffee scent. (the scent of old coffee) Cafe Au Lait is very good.

Guest Anonymous

Got my first order from HOT today which included one called white chocolate pumpkin cafe. The cold smell is amazing..... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gee, Yankee cafe au lait? That should be easy to find here I hope. Some of the other suggestions sound really good, but I sure would like more suggestions. It's too tempting to order other scents on every page I go to. I want to make sure that the coffee is a sure thing so I can order plenty of it. [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Gee, Yankee cafe au lait? That should be easy to find here I hope. Some of the other suggestions sound really good, but I sure would like more suggestions. It's too tempting to order other scents on every page I go to. I want to make sure that the coffee is a sure thing so I can order plenty of it. [smilie=th_cc15]

That's my problem, Heart. I go looking for one scent and end up with a full cart. :lol: If you would like to email me a mailing address, I will be happy to share a couple cubes of the Cafe Machiato for you to try.

I melted Angie's Cinnamon Dolce Latte yesterday. It may be worth a try if you like strong coffee scents. I personally didn't care for it, because I like milder coffee scents.

Thanks Cynthia! I'll check that one out. I melted LOL's Macadamia Nut Coffee and French Vanilla Coffee yesterday for the first time...nice coffee scents, but just not strong enough for me, but you may like either one of those if you are looking for a coffee. Especially the Macadamia Nut Coffee since it was a unique scent for a coffee, and milder one.