The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pat

Merlin's Forest

Guest Pat

Please, please, please!!! A few months ago I ordered several melts from CFTKR. Of all the different scents, I absolutely fell in love with Merlin Forest. I have one melting right now, throwing its aroma all over the house [smilie=th_aa20]

CFTKR no longer lists this scent. I remember she mentioned that some scents are not available year-round, so what am I supposed to do? I will positively die without it, I only have one melt left ! :cry:

What can I do? I don't care if Carol charges me double, but I can't bear the thought of no Merlin's Forest. One thing is for sure. When/if I spot it on her eBay store, I will buy tons of it ! Help... :lol:

Definitely contact her. She may have bags lying around that aren't listed right now or maybe she can whip up a batch for you. It never hurts to ask and she's a sweetie!

Ohhh - the description sounds really good! I have some Colours and Scents tarts, and they have been good. Don't know if the scent will be the same though...

Guest Pat

Thank you, littleshells, I checked that webpage and I'm tempted to order. I hope it's the same scent Carol uses. It is so absolutely beautiful, long lasting, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful !