The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

August's Amazing Aromas

Country Clothesline from Gramma Fran's in the powder room. I still like ocean type scents best for this bathroom, but this is a nice scent, too. It really does smell like fresh laundry!

Guest Anonymous

Downstairs: Pared Pears from Can-Do

Upstairs: Salty Sea Air from Carol (CFTKR)

It's dreary and gray here today but still a muggy August day so I can't quite bring myself to do a fall scent, even though it kind of looks like fall. 'Indian summer' is about the best I can do! :P

:P The girls from across the hall came over and said my candle (Crispy Spruce) smells like we are smoking cigars over here! So now I have put on Yacht Club from Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts. Its much better than the Crispy Spruce from Yankee Candle anyway!

It's dreary and gray here today but still a muggy August day so I can't quite bring myself to do a fall scent, even though it kind of looks like fall. 'Indian summer' is about the best I can do! :P

do you like the salty sea air from carol???

I've got a bunch of candles burning. Green pear from Colonial, candle shop from Bella, wildberry scone from Blue diamond, vanilla ww from Old Virginia, peppermint cocoa from YC, and amaretto cream from heartland herb! :P

I've got a bunch of candles burning. Green pear from Colonial, candle shop from Bella, wildberry scone from Blue diamond, vanilla ww from Old Virginia, peppermint cocoa from YC, and amaretto cream from heartland herb! [smilie=th_confused3]

I wish heartland herb was up and running with good tat. She has the very best strawberry and cream that I have ever smelled.

Guest Anonymous

It's dreary and gray here today but still a muggy August day so I can't quite bring myself to do a fall scent, even though it kind of looks like fall. 'Indian summer' is about the best I can do! [smilie=th_confused3]

do you like the salty sea air from carol???

I do, actually. I like it best so far from Pure Scents though!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Gramma Fran's in the kitchen. Great scent. Toffee Maple Crunch from Gramma Fran's in the den...love this one. Twigs and Berries from Front Porch in the bathroom. Very good. I have made another order from Gramma Fran's. Great vendor!! Thanks Jason for recommending Cinnabuns.

Aria.....I love the Palm Tarts from Busy Bee too. I think they throw better and last longer, at least for me. And like you said..the clean up...WOW. In fact, I only order Palm from Donna now.

Today I am again melting the triple layer candle from Front Porch in Blueberry Cotton Candy, Lime Cotton Candy, and pink Lemonade. But today I am melting her Pink Lemonade tarts with it. Oh amn...talk about scentsational....sweet and puckery all at the same time.

It's dreary and gray here today but still a muggy August day so I can't quite bring myself to do a fall scent, even though it kind of looks like fall. 'Indian summer' is about the best I can do! [smilie=th_confused3]

Is that a Tuscadero's scent? I think I recognized it from her scent list. If so, do you like it?

Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Gramma Fran's in the kitchen. Great scent. Toffee Maple Crunch from Gramma Fran's in the den...love this one. Twigs and Berries from Front Porch in the bathroom. Very good. I have made another order from Gramma Fran's. Great vendor!! Thanks Jason for recommending Cinnabuns.

No problem! BTW, does the Twigs and Berries from Front Porch smell like the one from Gramma Fran's? I think Front Porch will be the next vendor I try.

Jason....they are both so good. Front Porch (the one's I've tried) have been very unique. They remind me some of TS. I'll be glad when she re-opens. I sure miss her Chestnuts and Brown Sugar! The Best I've found.

Jason....they are both so good. Front Porch (the one's I've tried) have been very unique. They remind me some of TS. I'll be glad when she re-opens. I sure miss her Chestnuts and Brown Sugar! The Best I've found.

[smilie=th_confused3]

OK, I feel really dumb here, but what is TS?

:lol:

Right now, it's blushing violet from mookie doodle in the living room. It smells amazing!!! I'm definitely going to have to get this one again.

I still have gingerbread from mainstays in the kitchen, and fresh cotton from mainstays in my bedroom, and they are both still going strong. So, I'm definitely going to be going back to Walmart to pick up some more. These are some great tarts, especially for 33 cents.

Glazed Pumpkin Danish-CFTKR

I am changing tarts as I clean today! So, maybe by the end of the day I will have a good list!

Everyone is melting some good stuff today!

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan in my new YC fall mosaic tart burner. It's giving off a fast and very strong throw. So far, I'm impressed. The tart isn't hardening up either which was a concern of mine with the a/c blasting. I am doing the stacking trick, however. I have the tea light stacked on top of a very small and short butter ramekin.

Guest Anonymous

Had in mind to melt a Country Bumpkin tart, but in the search thru my boxes I came across K's Kreations Pumpkin Crunch Cake. The search ended. Hmmmmmmm......one of my all time fav's...... [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Doe

Slpit and Aria - I also love the Palm Tarts from Busy Bee. The throw is amazing and the scent lasts me a good 12 hrs. I'm just wondering if the Palm tarts have a good shelf life, I have so many and don't want them to go bad.

Melting today

CHC- vanilla grapefruit - very little scent, going to change it after dinner to

Busy Bee Vanilla Lime -Love this scent!!

Crosscreek- Baby Grace - in master bedroom

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Spiced Apple Pecan in my new YC fall mosaic tart burner. It's giving off a fast and very strong throw. So far, I'm impressed. The tart isn't hardening up either which was a concern of mine with the a/c blasting. I am doing the stacking trick, however. I have the tea light stacked on top of a very small and short butter ramekin.

Is that the new Bamboo mosaic tart burner with the gold, green, and brown glass? It's beautiful. I have the summer mosaic and I definately need to stack the tealights too.