The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Happy Easter!

LOL's Blueberry Muffin. Pomegranate from The Little Candle Shop. French Market candle (McCarley's). Bamboo Cabin (Cozy Cottage). Sweet Nothings (Candledippers).

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Guest Anonymous

HAPPY EASTER! I am burning Lily of the Valley all day today. I am staying home and enjoying my melt & planting my spring bulbs on the deck.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Easter everyone!! I am melting Spotted Hog's Salt Water Taffy. It is pretty good so far, but will update more later. Oh yeah, and it is blue too!

Happy Easter, everyone! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] We had a scavenger hunt for the kids this morning and they thought it was so much fun and loved everything the "Easter bunny" brought. I melted Zucchini Bread from Tuscadero's last night and this morning it is Coffee Cake from Candle Haven.

Happy Easter, everyone! [smilie=th_12E9EC16] We had a scavenger hunt for the kids this morning and they thought it was so much fun and loved everything the "Easter bunny" brought. I melted Zucchini Bread from Tuscadero's last night and this morning it is Coffee Cake from Candle Haven.

Sounds like u had a great time:)

Guest Anonymous

Happy Easter!!

We have Easter Lily on today down stairs, and Jelly beans on up stairs!

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

karla

So glad everyone seems to be enjoying their Easter.

Lunch is over and I've had a short nap so changed out some of the melters. I have Bizzy B's Gourmet Sugar Cookie and her Vanilla Cream & Orange Juice on in two places and am waiting for the tealight to go out to put something new in the bath. It smells so good in here that I want to just sniff and sniff.

Enjoy the rest of the day. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

In my bedroom, it's mookie doodle's baby talk, and in the living room, it's country bumpkin from the mississippi mama. I don't really smell anything yet, since I just started them both. I've been waiting for the chocolate chip pancake smell from lunch to die away. LOL! Yeah, I know, chocolate chip pancakes for Easter lunch is a bit strange, but we're not too traditional here. We almost had pizza, but decided to have that last night instead. Yum!

OMG Trep, I also love chocolate cake! In fact I had chocolate cheesecake at lunch! My YC spring bouquet has been going strong all day...time to switch though!

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!

Melting Mulberry and Sugar Cookie this evening. I hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend.

We just got home from the emergency vet with our kitty, so I have not started melting yet. He ripped out stitches from a procedure on Thursday. So yea, wasn't a great way to start of Easter morning. :/ I did have in Momma's Soy Tart Mart's Pears and Berries ealier today. I was nice but too light. I also didn't get that gel ring some of you have mentioned on either melter. Happy Easter to all celebrating!

Happy Easter!!!!!! My family and I had an Egg hunt at church on Sat. My co worker was in a Passion Play presentation that afternoon. This morning was early service at church for the true meaning of Easter and a lunch plus other egg hunt at home. My kids are over sugared from the Easter Bunny. I got stressed at lunch when my 2 year old had other ideas besides lunch. I have cleaned out my melters and am now deciding what will take me into the evening with a clean and relaxed smell. Clean, now there's a word my home knows nothing about today. Well as Scarlett OHara says tomorrow is another day.

Cheryl

Trep - (sorry, I came in here a bit late) can you "review" your lilacs still? Curious what you thought of all the different vendors. I love to compare them at the same time.

monalissa - I hope kitty is OK? I have logged in many Holidays in the emergency vet office, so sorry you had to be there today!

Still have House of Soy's Rattlesnake going - not very Eastery! So, I also had Texas Scentsation's Sweet Pea going for the brunch crowd.

Hope you all have a good evening~ :lol:

Trep - (sorry, I came in here a bit late) can you "review" your lilacs still? Curious what you thought of all the different vendors. I love to compare them at the same time.

monalissa - I hope kitty is OK? I have logged in many Holidays in the emergency vet office, so sorry you had to be there today!

Still have House of Soy's Rattlesnake going - not very Eastery! So, I also had Texas Scentsation's Sweet Pea going for the brunch crowd.

Hope you all have a good evening~ :lol:

He's doing very well actually and hungry! I can't wait to feed him in a little while. He had a lump removed near his ear on Thursday. He was miserable with the hard e-collar so we switched to a soft one and he managed to get it off. This morning I woke up and ripped the stitches out. ;) I think I was more traumatized than him. He's got kidney disease and I worry so much. Thanks for asking Debra.

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a great day.

I went to my brother's for Easter dinner but earlier today I melted Buttercream from Brown Bag and Orange Chiffon and Lemon Meringue from Crosscreek. The Lemon Meringue was extra good...I'm gonna have to reorder this one.

We went to the Easter Vigil Mass last night instead of the usual Sunday service, so the kids were extra tired today as well as being revved up on too much sugar...they're now detoxing in front of the Spongebob movie and hopefully it will be an early bedtime tonight! LOL

:lol:

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful day!

I just finished with egg hunts and a cookout. I have Sandalwood Bee Blossom from Candledippers in the DR, Cinnamon Tea from Mia Bella in the kitchen, and Romance with Amber Notes from Essential Pleasures in the Bedroom. It is almost time for me to go to bed-at least it feels like midnight even though its only 7...