The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Good afternoon all. I am back from the mall--that Can Do Plumeria is still going super strong after 11 hrs--am considering just leaving it be and not changing out for the night. I met my friends at the mall and we ate and exchanged Easter goodies . I had made them Easter buckets with a bunny, candy, Easter themed towel and lotion. They gave me a really sweet large bunny with a baby bunny attached. It is so soft you just want to hug and hug it. We had a blast. Hope you all have had a great day. DH is taking me out to supper so I better get out of here. See you all tomorrow.

trep, sounds like a wonderful day. Have a great time at dinner with your husband! :)

Guest candlefreak

My DH picked CBV Country Coffee Cake...... yum! I really really like this one alot.

Everyone's scents today are making me so hungry, lol.

Good afternoon all. I am back from the mall--that Can Do Plumeria is still going super strong after 11 hrs--am considering just leaving it be and not changing out for the night. I met my friends at the mall and we ate and exchanged Easter goodies . I had made them Easter buckets with a bunny, candy, Easter themed towel and lotion. They gave me a really sweet large bunny with a baby bunny attached. It is so soft you just want to hug and hug it. We had a blast. Hope you all have had a great day. DH is taking me out to supper so I better get out of here. See you all tomorrow.

Trep, that sounds like so much fun. Is that a tradition? I'm glad you had a good time.

It is really hard to describe. To me it sort of smells like toasted coconut, but milder and creamier. It is not a tropical coconut smeill by no means, so don't take me wrong.

Here is the description from the lotion bottle... softly scented rice flower blends beautifully with creamy shea butter extract in this soul-soothing fragrance.

This scent has been discountinued for awhile now. They only put it out during their $5 sales, and sometimes then this scent is only offered online.

OK, that's some of what I smell. Some coconut, but more of a creamier coconut. Cottage Hill also mentions musk and vanilla, but I can't pick those out.

cyn--yes, we do all the holidays and birthdays and have a great time. We give little gifts and just eat, talk and plain old have fun. I love it.

That's a great idea and sounds like such fun. It's nice to have such a group of friends to do that with.

MeMe's Country Store - apples and berries for the evening!

Rembran - back to Mookie - I only have melted one - but I had to put it in the half bath to smell it. Maybe it was the scent. I have a few more to experiment with!

I wish I could smell coconut! I have so much trouble with those tarts - I always seem to get a weird cocoa butter hit. And I buy a bunch of coconut scents because the few times I have been able to smell them, I loved them. More hit the trash than not...

:)

Happy Easter, everyone! I feel like I don't get around here as much as I'd like lately. Tonight I have on Gramma Fran's Amish Friendship Bread, which smells really good. I like it, although I have no idea what I'm smelling. Also, Fresh Linen from Old Virginia in the BR. Everyone have a great holiday!

Good Morning everyone,

Happy Easter to all who celebrate..I have on fruit butter cookies from Hot on again..this is one amazing tart..definate reorder..my blue is vanilla angels in my bathroom for Joey, Patsy and Boogie.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday today.

I will be melting HOT's Cafe in Paris this morning before going to have dinner with family. Have a wonderful day everyone!

I have a few of these to melt yet, can u let us know how it is? I am so loving her fruit butter cookies..one of my favorite bakeries EVER, and of course she doesn't have this in the tart list this month..April will be here soon..

I am loving all of my HOT tarts I have purchased...the vanilla angels is great too, my bathroom smells heavenly..u can smell the vanilla, and a powdery note in there also..smelled kinda perfumy cold but not now..funny how the hot can differ from the cold sniff.

Guest Anonymous

HOT is one of my favorite vendors. She was one of my very first orders- even before I found this board- and I have ordered from her several times since. Her peppermnt noel is my all time favorite tart.

I bought a special tart for Easter- Crosscreek spicy gumdrops. Yummy. My favorite Easter Candy. I have had a ton of problems with my Crosscreek order but hoping this one is a winner!

I will be melting HOT's Cafe in Paris this morning before going to have dinner with family. Have a wonderful day everyone!

I have a few of these to melt yet, can u let us know how it is? I am so loving her fruit butter cookies..one of my favorite bakeries EVER, and of course she doesn't have this in the tart list this month..April will be here soon..

First of all, I have to say that I am not usually big on coffee scents.... but I do like this one. It is not heavy on the coffee, just a hint. It really does smell like a cafe... hard to explain but you get some bakery, some coffee... like you are dipping a croissant in a cup of latte...

First of all, I have to say that I am not usually big on coffee scents.... but I do like this one. It is not heavy on the coffee, just a hint. It really does smell like a cafe... hard to explain but you get some bakery, some coffee... like you are dipping a croissant in a cup of latte...

Thanks so much fleur..I don't care for strong coffee scents, but this one sounds yummy..will try it when my fruit butter cooki poops out...2nd tealight and still strong..

By the way, I really liked the HOT tarts that I got. I only ordered a few (except for the 6 pack of Cafe in Paris). I liked Candy Store and Pink Baby Girl too!

I am glad u love your stuff too, I am going on a no buy for tarts and candles for April, so I should be able to burn more of hers..I got like 30 hot tarts..2 6 packs and singles.

BTW: have u ever tried cys for tarts? hers are fabulous too..my new top 4 tarts makers are:

HOT, because I'm the princess, cys and tuscaderos.

I also love bizzy b's chunk cups but they are paraffin and her shipping is pretty high, otherwise she would be in there too.

By the way, I really liked the HOT tarts that I got. I only ordered a few (except for the 6 pack of Cafe in Paris). I liked Candy Store and Pink Baby Girl too!

I am glad u love your stuff too, I am going on a no buy for tarts and candles for April, so I should be able to burn more of hers..I got like 30 hot tarts..2 6 packs and singles.

BTW: have u ever tried cys for tarts? hers are fabulous too..my new top 4 tarts makers are:

HOT, because I'm the princess, cys and tuscaderos.

I also love bizzy b's chunk cups but they are paraffin and her shipping is pretty high, otherwise she would be in there too.

I did place a small CYS order. I have not received it yet. I got a couple of hand soaps and a few tarts. I have not ordered tarts from BITP. When I am ready to re-order from there, I may try a few.

:) Happy Easter to all of you! I am melting YC spring bouquet this morning! The Easter bunny brought my 15 year old four tops ...and she actually liked them all ;)

Guest Anonymous

Happy Easter! I melted Cinnamon Rolls by CHC while working (yeah, had to work even on Easter but I'm up anyway ;) I started Raspberry Lemonade in my main living area left from last night, just to get the warmer heated up for while we're gone at church and then I'll put on the Easter Lily Bouquet from Tarts Galore that I've been saving for today :)

Have a wonderful Easter, everyone!!

Guest tammye

Happy Easter. I haven't decided what to melt today but wanted to stop by here and wish everyone a good day.

I am enjoying my lilacs for this Easter Sunday--haven't got the tealight one going yet--may use CHC instead of Yankee in this one. Or maybe Bizzy B's Lilac/Honeysuckle blend. I really like Bizzy B's para-soy mixture--seems to be just right. Happy Easter to all--the sun finally came out even though it is rather chilly here today. Makes you feel better at any rate. Will talk to you all later. I have to go make some Deviled Eggs.