The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Good Morning everyone,

I have on LOL's buttercream..strong and sweet, dew drops fresh baked bread in the kitchen and tuscaderos downey tahitian waterfall , my blue for everyone still going from yesterday in the bathroom..starting to fade, but still scenting ..has been on 24 hours now

OK, coffee is brewing, so that cleared my head.

I'll melt the rest of Clean Cotton from BeccaLights. Not really impressed with most of this order. But the Clean Cotton will serve as my blue today.

Rice Flower and Shea from Cottage Hill.

Sweet Potato Pie from Aroma Creek. This was pretty good when I melted it before. I'm finishing up my clamshell today.

Not sure what will go in the laundry room. Lots to do in there today...I declare that laundry is multiplying. I need something maybe tropical in there. Wonder what I have that will fit that bill?

Also need to fire up a couple of other melters. I've been slacking lately, and I've got to melt up some of this stash.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

I switched out the downey for babys room in the bathroom for my blue, my allergies are kickin again , sigh...

Nancy I hope u have a fabulous time with your friends...I wish we could all have our own candlefind boardies convention..it would be awesome meeting u guys!!

Good Morning... I was gone all day yesterday, so I am looking forward to melting this morning. I have to clean my main melter out... I will then put on LOL's Cake Bake. I do have a bit of running around to do today as well (did I mention I have teenagers... who have active schedules). It is a nice sunny day here (although still a bit cold). Have a great Saturday everyone... [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Jerseymom--I agree--can you imagine the fun we could all have if we could get together and talk candles and melts all day? We'd probably never want to leave. Sigh--guess it will never happen unless we had a national convention. Anyway, it's fun to think about.

You have a nice day, too. Sorry about your allergies--that is the pits.

Guest Anonymous

Good morning to all!

It is cold and rainy here today. Only melting Sweet Pea in the front room thus far. This yucky weather makes me think I need a nap, but I have only been up an hour and a half. Come on Mother Nature - show the midwest some love!

Opted for my French Market tin candle from McCarley's in the laundry room. Lord knows I'd rather be in France at the market rather than washin' and dryin'.

Guest Anonymous

Happy Saturday everyone!!

I have a few burners going today!

HoT Autumn Lover

Jade Green Apple

Tarts Galore Crystal Blue Water

Mookie Doodle Plump Blueberry and Endless Love

The green apple and crystal blue water are in the wall plug ins and are leftover from yesterday.

So far this morning I only have the kitchen melter going with Cinnamon Roll from Candle Haven.

Guest candlefreak

I have got to clean my bowls out.... my DD gets to pick a fragrance today. Hope it is a good one!

Cyn, how is the Rice Flower and shea from Cottage Hill? I have not tried that company yet. I love that scent from B&BW... whenever they bring that scent out during their sales I always stock up!

I switched out the downey for babys room in the bathroom for my blue, my allergies are kickin again , sigh...

Nancy I hope u have a fabulous time with your friends...I wish we could all have our own candlefind boardies convention..it would be awesome meeting u guys!!

National convention? Works for me! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Today is a big weeding day outside, leaving YC Merlot upstairs, and finishing Splitsville downstairs.

Trep - a party at the mall? Oh, fun! Tell us more!

Rembran - are you getting much throw from your Mookies?

Afternoon All-

Home from work-after only 5.5 hours(hmmmpf) and came in to the nicest scent. This was one from a vendor that I had previously decided was not on my reorder list.

The scent is called Tiger Eyes and has been on since last night-it is still very strong and mellow and good. If you like a musky amber-its a good one. It came from Country Aromas which is now called My Scented Shack.

I am also melting Strawberry Jam from Country Glow and Light Blue D & G Type from Aroma Soy.

Burning Blue Skies for my blue today...

I have got to clean my bowls out.... my DD gets to pick a fragrance today. Hope it is a good one!

Cyn, how is the Rice Flower and shea from Cottage Hill? I have not tried that company yet. I love that scent from B&BW... whenever they bring that scent out during their sales I always stock up!

I really like it. Nice soft, relaxing scent. It's on the lighter side with scent throw, but I think that's the nature of this particular scent, isn't it? I haven't sniffed it from B&BW before.

In any case, I think it's the perfect bedroom scent. Especially for nighttime.

Guest Anonymous

National convention? Works for me! [smilie=th_m4t3zo4]

Today is a big weeding day outside, leaving YC Merlot upstairs, and finishing Splitsville downstairs.

Trep - a party at the mall? Oh, fun! Tell us more!

Rembran - are you getting much throw from your Mookies?

That all sounds like fun!

Debra, I get really great throws from them. Some of the older clearanced tarts aren't very strong at all but the fresh stuff is great.

Have you had bad luck with them?

Guest candlefreak

I really like it. Nice soft, relaxing scent. It's on the lighter side with scent throw, but I think that's the nature of this particular scent, isn't it? I haven't sniffed it from B&BW before.

Yes, it is more of a delicate scent. That lotion and shower gel is what i use when I am stressed and need to just relax. i tend to us it alot! LOL

Guest Anonymous

Yes, it is more of a delicate scent. That lotion and shower gel is what i use when I am stressed and need to just relax. i tend to us it alot! LOL

I have never smelled that scent before. I haven't been in a BBW in almost two years. lol What does it smell like?

Guest candlefreak

It is really hard to describe. To me it sort of smells like toasted coconut, but milder and creamier. It is not a tropical coconut smeill by no means, so don't take me wrong.

Here is the description from the lotion bottle... softly scented rice flower blends beautifully with creamy shea butter extract in this soul-soothing fragrance.

This scent has been discountinued for awhile now. They only put it out during their $5 sales, and sometimes then this scent is only offered online.

Guest Anonymous
It is really hard to describe. To me it sort of smells like toasted coconut, but milder and creamier. It is not a tropical coconut smeill by no means, so don't take me wrong.

Sounds interesting. I love coconut. Even mildly scented coconut scents.

Guest Anonymous

Since I got my HOT order today, I am melting Raspberry Vanilla Frappucino. It is REALLY good!! I already re-ordered based on one tart! I am SOOOO bad!!! Oh well! The money MUST be spent, right??? :)

Guest Anonymous

I guess I am in a floral mood today. Switched out the sweet pea melts for Wisteria Candles.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

Guest Anonymous
Since I got my HOT order today, I am melting Raspberry Vanilla Frappucino. It is REALLY good!! I already re-ordered based on one tart! I am SOOOO bad!!! Oh well! The money MUST be spent, right??? :)

Oooh that sounds good..... Now you have me wanting to go to Starbux. lol

Maybe I should get that scent. Better for the thighs than the real thing. :P

Oooh that sounds good..... Now you have me wanting to go to Starbux. lol

Maybe I should get that scent. Better for the thighs than the real thing. :P

That sounds fabulous..I just put on hots fruit butter cookies..this has a coconut note in it..I love this one..so much for not ordering anymore tarts:)

Good afternoon all. I am back from the mall--that Can Do Plumeria is still going super strong after 11 hrs--am considering just leaving it be and not changing out for the night. I met my friends at the mall and we ate and exchanged Easter goodies . I had made them Easter buckets with a bunny, candy, Easter themed towel and lotion. They gave me a really sweet large bunny with a baby bunny attached. It is so soft you just want to hug and hug it. We had a blast. Hope you all have had a great day. DH is taking me out to supper so I better get out of here. See you all tomorrow.