The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Stopping in to catch up - had to drive to where my son lives yesterday - had all his wisdom teeth removed. Big owie when the anesthetic wore off before the pain pills came on board. It is hard to see your "baby" in pain - no matter how old they are!

Today is Carribean Fruit by YC

Guest Anonymous
Hello all!

I haven't posted for a couple of days. Had to keep my mouth shut during yesterday's short lived forum drama. LOL But if I don't keep posting I'll never become a "Scent Queen" LOL

I am melting Lemon Drop Cookies and Orange Chiffon Cake. Both left over from yesterday but still going strong.

I hope everyone has a great, smell good Friday. [smilie=th_a194]

ROFL at your scent queen comment. Too funny! ;)

I love lemon drop cookies and orange chiffon cake. Yummo!!

Guest Anonymous

Sophiesdad-LMAO.. I was hormonal( I know TMI) so I simply could not sit on my hands...OOPSY.. Who am I kidding? I probably wouldn't have anyway.. HAHA

Today,it's Cherry Pie from Cozy Cottage and a candle I bought for one dollar at Jewel,which is actually doing a fantastic job!

[smilie=th_a194]

Took my parents to the airport early this morning. Had a wonderful time and it's always hard to see them leave. I feel like I'm "out of the loop" since I haven't been on here much this week. This morning I am melting Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper from Candle Haven. It's a really nice fresh scent. [smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

I've got Cottage Hill's Vanilla Grapefruit in now, and trying to decide about upstairs - Nothing is calling to me yet....

Guest Anonymous
Sophiesdad-LMAO.. I was hormonal( I know TMI) so I simply could not sit on my hands...OOPSY.. Who am I kidding? I probably wouldn't have anyway.. HAHA

I didn't even notice any drama here yesterday. lol That's good. I missed it.

I decided on two scents for today.

totally scrumptious from Crosscreek and Blackberry Vanilla Musk from Brown Bag. I got this one in a swap and it smells pretty good on the cold throw. Don't know how much I will like it if too much musk scent comes out of it. lol

I hope it is more blackberry.

[smilie=th_a194]

Guest Anonymous

I added a Jade Green Apple in the master bedroom.

The totally scrumptious is overpowering everything. lol It's yummy in here!

Guest Anonymous

Finally figured out the upstairs scent - another CHC, Lavender. Oh my GOODNESS! This is one strong thrower - and, it's probably the most authentic, truly authentic and not perfumy, lavender I have ever tried...I'm glad I have a couple more in my stash :lol:

Switched out the vanilla grapefruit though to try one of the sample Tarts Galore tarts that Diane sent me when I ordered the wrong tarts (so nice of her) I was letting them cure and I"m a couple days early, but her pears and berries is doing very nicely in my downstairs melter.....

I'm home today waiting for a mattress delivery that just came and to make sure my kitty who had surgery yesterday is doing OK. I've got LOL's Vaniglia del Madagascar and I gotta say this smells great. Even the delivery guy asked if I was burning incense or a candle because it smelled so good in here. I told him it was a candle and he actually wanted to see it! LOL I then tried to explain about tarts. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Lisa,judging by your picture I think he may have been hitting on you... :lol:

Switched out my scents..I am burning Nag Champa..I think this is going out quickly...UUGGGHH!

Lisa,judging by your picture I think he may have been hitting on you... :P

Switched out my scents..I am burning Nag Champa..I think this is going out quickly...UUGGGHH!

LOL -- I'm here in sweats and a T, no make-up, hair in a bun and glasses on. I really think it was the tart. :oops:

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon everyone! I'm off to do :lol:

Guest Anonymous

LOVE Brownbag...Forgot to list in my definate re-orders

* prancing back over to The Melting pot*

Guest Anonymous
I decided on Brown Bag Peach for upstairs and it is doing great as is the Brown Bag Birthday Cake--these are definite reorders. The CHC Homemade Sugar Cookie is doing well too as it always does--it is one of my favorites.

Okay, I was wondering about that Sugar Cookie scent...It's sounding tempting!

Guest candlefreak

My allergies are better today, so I have had CBV Strawberry Kiwi in my melters. Really sweet yummy strawberry fragrance!

Guest Anonymous

My intention was to light all blue today for obvious reasons but then I found a tart from Crosscreek called Lollipops and it made me smile. What kid doesn't love lollipops? So in honor of Joey- and all kids everywhere- I am melting that one.

Upstairs I am putting in a YC Ocean Water for Cat, Patsy, Boogie and her Dad, and anyone else needing the blue.

I have Blue skies burning for my blue. I am melting Spiced Rose and Vanilla,Chili Vanilli, and simmering Jasmine Vanilla oil in the bedroom. I have a Vanilla Mixer going on over here today.

Cat, I bet your house smells scrumptious...I love vanillas. Speaking of YC ocean water, the lady at the Yankee store today told me they are bringing that back for a limited time only!

Winter Garden is pooping on me; I need to find something else for my blue today.

Georgia Peach from McCarley's.

Banana Nut Bread from Ugly Duckling...I need to see if these need to cure.

Guest Anonymous

Buring Spotted hog's blueberry java crumble and sinfully vanilla today as I am packing up for my trip. Just noticing my 'Drama post' was deleted. Humm whatever, point came across loud and clear regardless. Kudos all felt the need to sit on their hands and were restrained by hormones. :P :lol:

Melting Apricot Freesia from Candle Haven in the MB. I will get the brittle in this the next time I order. I want to have this fragrance around all summer long! Definitely more fruity than floral.