The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Today I am not melting or burning anything due to my allergies acting up. I actually have some tea tree oil mixed with water in my burners right now. Hoping it will help me some. Hope everybody has a happy melting day!

I hope you are melting soon! Feel better [smilie=th_blij31-1]

I have my melters off tonight, with the weather change my sinuses have been kicking again..I do ok with soy but something in parrafin aggravates it..strange..also my tarts are smelling weak again, even tho my oldest who suprised me today coming home from school said they were too strong for his nose..go figure.

I have my melters off tonight, with the weather change my sinuses have been kicking again..I do ok with soy but something in parrafin aggravates it..strange..also my tarts are smelling weak again, even tho my oldest who suprised me today coming home from school said they were too strong for his nose..go figure.

Hope your sinuses clear up soon... [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Good evening, all. Tonight I have Midnight Jasmine from YC in the bedroom and one from Smells So Sweet in the living room. The scent is called Gingered Honey Syrup, but I swear it smells like some kind of floral to me! So much so that I'm wondering if they had the wrong tart in the labeled cup. Oh, I'm also burning incense in the scent of Egyptian Cotton. I'm really a hippy at heart, I think.

I hope all the allergy sufferers get back to normal soon! Closing the night with more blue and wanted to comment on how great the Jade's Fountain of Youth is throwing out of a little bitty 11W votive warmer in my daughter's room. It's very strong in her medium-sized room and out into the hallway, which is seriously impressive out of one little tart smaller than a clamshell cube in such a low voltage melter. If they are all this good, I'll be adding Jade to my permanent vendor list, too! G'night all! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Good Morning everyone. I hope all the allergy suffers will have a better day today.

send--My first Jade tart did very well--glad yours did too.

This morning it is Essential Pleasures Calla Lily--very nice. This company has really surprised me--I have ordered several times and been pleased with each scent I've tried. The tarts appear smaller than normal but they really put out the throw.

Have a great Friday everyone. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

good morning everyone I have on Tuscaderos caramel sugar crunch, Cando's pecan pie in the kitchen I found, and my blue will be downey tahitian waterfall in my bathroom once my tin cools down..that little gadget really works.

Hope everyone has a fabulous day:)

good morning everyone I have on Tuscaderos caramel sugar crunch, Cando's pecan pie in the kitchen I found, and my blue will be downey tahitian waterfall in my bathroom once my tin cools down..that little gadget really works.

The caramel sugar crunch was one of the ones that I did love from Tuscadero's. It is so yummy... [smilie=th_blij31-1] I think she does a few really good dupes too...

The caramel sugar crunch was one of the ones that I did love from Tuscadero's. It is so yummy... :lol: I think she does a few really good dupes too...

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

WooHoo! Easter weekend, and I am off today and Monday [smilie=th_blij31-1] I plan to do a lot of reading, melting, and relaxing...unfortunatelly taxes get mixed in there somewhere!. I've had YC Holiday bayberry melting since last night...that is one strong tart! Speaking of YC I plan to buy some tarts at their sale this weekend!

Guest Anonymous
Finishing off all of my fruits melting and burning in the house. My spotted hog came in and I can't wait to try these.

Cheryl

I think you'll be impressed with Spotted Hog - have fun!

So far, it's baby bee buttermilk from momma's in my bedroom. I love this scent! It smells like my little boys when I get them out of the bathtub (I love Burt's Bees).

Dh has the day off today, so that will be nice. However, I'll have to watch what I melt, since he's a picky one. That means no bakery scents for me.

Guest Anonymous

Today I am going to burn Baby Hugs from Prairie Soy. The name is just too intriguing.

Good morning everyone! Started my morning off with Tuscaderos Dulce De Leche, and as soon as my backup melter is outta the freezer this thing is gone. I have NO idea why I'm smelling a floral scent in the Dulce De Leche, but it's not my style! I've got Tuscadero's Sugar Cookie Supreme on deck.

Going through my tart stash and realizing I've got 50 tarts, but only about 20 that I'm looking forward to! :? I had a tendency to order multiples of one scent when I started my tart journey last fall, so if I didn't like Tart #1 I had one or two more of the same thing sitting there in my basket that I would pass over each time I went rummaging. Now I'm getting very close to ONLY the ones I'm not jazzed about! ;) I just placed a 70 tart order with Tuscaderos last week so that's on its way, but until then I'm just going to push through, even the ones I'm not wild about!!

Cinnamon Bread Pudding,, Spiced Apples & Peaches, or Hot Buttered Cinnamon anyone.... :P

[smilie=th_a194]

Jewel

I just started cinnamon buns from the mississippi mama in my living room, and it's giving me the munchies. LOL!

Cookie ~ Sorry you're down to the tarts you don't like. I think those scents sound great, but then again, I've rarely found a scent I don't like. I hope your tuscadero's order gets to you quickly.

Guest Anonymous

Cinnamon Bread Pudding,, Spiced Apples & Peaches, or Hot Buttered Cinnamon anyone.... ;)

[smilie=th_a194]

Jewel

Oh wow! I love those scents. MMMMM I usually only buy one of each when I try a new place and then put the ones I love on a list to buy more of.

Today I haven't started melting anything yet. I need to clean the burners out a bit. Some of the ones I had on yesterday had no throw at all and I gotta dump em.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!!

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!

I haven't posted for a couple of days. Had to keep my mouth shut during yesterday's short lived forum drama. LOL But if I don't keep posting I'll never become a "Scent Queen" LOL

I am melting Lemon Drop Cookies and Orange Chiffon Cake. Both left over from yesterday but still going strong.

I hope everyone has a great, smell good Friday. [smilie=th_a194]