The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Guest Anonymous

Both of my choices for the night are getting switched out.

Can't smell a thing on the white tea and ginger. DH can't smell it either.

The cherry pie is strong but I don't like the scent. It smells like a department store bathroom. blech

Dumping now........

Any suggestions for scents? I'll be up a few more hours. lol

Guest Anonymous

Rembran, I am having just as bad of a melting night as you are!! I got nothing from 2 RG Cherry Berry B-Day Cake. I turned my melter off and lit a Jelly Bean candle from Sierra Mountain. I also have Green Appletini going in the bed room from them and it is really good too! Hopefully tomorrow is better for us! :lol:

Hi everybody! Haven't checked in in a couple days. I've had a crazy busy weekend! But I am in for the evening and relaxing with some nice scents tonight. Vanilla Heaven from Cottage Hill Creations in the bedroom and LOL's Orange Jewel Cookies in the living room. I will definitely be placing orders with LOL. I really like all the ones I've tried so far!

Guest Anonymous

I'm about to put on Winter Candy Apple from Tarts Galore - Not that it's going to feel remotely like winter here today! I'm out the rest of the day so not much melting after this....have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Melting at work: Can-Do's Cinnamon Sugared Cranberries with a few chunks of CFTKR Spiced Orange thrown in for good measure. This is my favorite cranberry scent to date; sweet and tart at the same time. Very authentic!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning.

McCarley's Monkey Burps & Blueberry Muffin at home, Margarita-ville at work.

Good morning, all! Gosh, I tell ya, that darn daylight savings is kicking my butt. I still haven't caught up on sleep, but then again, I do have a snoring dh that keeps me up at night. LOL!

Anyway, I'm melting sweet cinnamon pumpkin from essential pleasures in my computer room. This is the 4th tealight, and it's just now starting to lose it's punch. It's been a great scent. I also have black cherry from candle-lite in my kitchen.

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning all, It's Aroma soy's Blueberry Muffin in my office this morning. Just starting to melt! It's going to be a wet and drizzly day here in the northwest, so nice baking smells will keep me warm and fuzzy. Have a great day everyone!

:lol:

Jewel

My day started a little earlier than usual. My husband's work cell went off at 5:00 am and neither one of us were able to go back to sleep. May need an extra cup of coffee this morning! Melting Candle Haven Buttercream Crunch from last night. It smells much better this morning since it's not competing with the taco meat from last night. Dreamtarts Afternoon Breeze in the powder room for my blue.

Guest candlefreak

Good morning everyone! :P

Today I have CBV Graham Cracker Crust on my candle warmer in the kitchen and Melaleuca Sun Valley english pound cake in my tart burners in my living room and bedroom. It was candle but it did not burn well so I am scooping it out and using it to melt, lol. Smells pretty good though and actually has a better throw this way.

Guest Anonymous

I have on Orange sunshine. OMG this smells so delish!

I also have on Blueberry cobbler for my blue.

:P

karla

Guest Anonymous

Hello to all!

I am melting Papaya Nectar in my LR this afternoon.

I hope everyone has a great day. :P

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Sophiesdad - Glad to have you join us.

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Melting Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and Honey Graham Pie Crust... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

The Oatmeal Raisin Cookie already has a good throw (just started it, not all melted yet). I can smell it in the next room. I forgot to turn the melter on that has the Honey Graham Pie Crust tart :P I was wondering why it did not look melted... [smilie=th_aa20]

Welcome to our wonderful group sophiesdad [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

All morning I melted YC vineyard...now I am burning a Gold Canyon clean sheets candle.

At lunch I went to Sonic and when I was ordering at the drive-thru I asked for a large order of tarts instead of tots :P

Guest Anonymous

At lunch I went to Sonic and when I was ordering at the drive-thru I asked for a large order of tarts instead of tots

Now that proves your addiction Dabba.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and Honey Graham Pie Crust... :P

Ooooh Those sound yummy!!

Guest Anonymous

Just two burners going today.

Fruit Loops and Sweet Cream...both Mookie.

Have a great day!

I am melting White Willow and Tea in the loo and Cedar and something in the kitchen. Both nice light scents but with a good throw, from Cheryl's Candles. In the LR I am melting Tuscadero's Matlin Catlin and it is gorgeous -- it smells a lot like the perfume, but not perfumy -- sort of a vanilla spice and very nice.

Dabba -- you made me laugh with your order at Sonic.

Welcome Sophie's Dad and any newbie I have missed.

Patsy

:P