The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

March Melting Madness...

Hi all, rembran--hope you are feeling better by now. I had a sinus headache all day and it is just now letting up so you have my sympathy. I have changed out the melters for the evening and have Can Do Kumquat upstairs and YC Vanilla Frosting down. The Kumquat is taking over the whole house, I think--very strong and fruity but I like it. Have a nice evening, all.

Melting Tahiti Sweetie, a birthday tart from Jerseymom. I think it's one of her own? Smells great and it's blue for Patsy, Boogie's dad and anyone else needing blue today. Maybe we all need a little blue on this Monday morning after the time change. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Thank you so much Mpfand - I put an update in the Hodge Podge section of how the biopsy today went. How I appreciate all that Blue from my friends here!

Patsy xxx

Nada going today. I am struggling through this sinus/allergies mess and can't smell anything.

I am too lazy to clean out the burners and it wouldn't be worth it to waste a good tart on a broken sniffer. lol

I am in a Winter Candy Apple mood but don't want to burn one if I can't smell it.

I'll just live vicariously through all of your scents today. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

HAPPY MONDAY!!

I feel your pain girl..sinus problems plague me also..it sucks..I hope u feel better soon..

Guest Anonymous

REMBRAN (and anyone else who is under the weather today) feel better soon!!

I've been melting Tuscadero's honeydew and summer berries all day - It's a great scent and one of the few scents ever that I've been able to just let go all day without feeling compelled to switch at some point....love it [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Guest Anonymous

Hi everyone!

This is my first post. I have been reading some of the forum topics the past week or so. I would never have guessed that there are so many scent addicts out there! I find this awesome.

Anyway, I have on Beanpods Blueberry Muffin. Not as strong as I was hoping for, but they haven't been on that long yet so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised here in a bit. I think I just realized they work best with my tea light melter instead of the electric one I am using. I am having my "afternoon" cup of coffee way too late, so I guess I should be up late enough to fully test this scent! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Hi everyone!

This is my first post. I have been reading some of the forum topics the past week or so. I would never have guessed that there are so many scent addicts out there! I find this awesome.

Anyway, I have on Beanpods Blueberry Muffin. Not as strong as I was hoping for, but they haven't been on that long yet so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised here in a bit. I think I just realized they work best with my tea light melter instead of the electric one I am using. I am having my "afternoon" cup of coffee way too late, so I guess I should be up late enough to fully test this scent! :shock:

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Hi everyone!

Anyway, I have on Beanpods Blueberry Muffin. Not as strong as I was hoping for, but they haven't been on that long yet so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised here in a bit. I think I just realized they work best with my tea light melter instead of the electric one I am using. I am having my "afternoon" cup of coffee way too late, so I guess I should be up late enough to fully test this scent! [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Welcome to the boards.... and out of lurkdom:)

[smilie=th_blij31-1] Glad to know you--welcome--you'll have lots of fun here--but be aware it is addictive--both the forum and the melting.

Forgot to say, I've burned a lot of soybeads and they do take awhile to fully get the scent going. I have found a 20 watt electric melter gets the most out of them.

My evening scent is Buttercream Crunch from Candle Haven. It isn't even completely melted yet and I can already smell it drifting upstairs. Sometimes I only need one of these melts to scent my entire downstairs!

Guest Anonymous

Welcome Sophiesdad !

:lol:

I have on Blueberry cobbler on for my blue. Then I have creamy vanilla upstairs.

karla

Guest Anonymous

Trep, You are so right about also being addicted to this board! LOL

karla

Guest Anonymous
Hi everyone!

Anyway, I have on Beanpods Blueberry Muffin. Not as strong as I was hoping for, but they haven't been on that long yet so maybe I will be pleasantly surprised here in a bit. I think I just realized they work best with my tea light melter instead of the electric one I am using. I am having my "afternoon" cup of coffee way too late, so I guess I should be up late enough to fully test this scent! :lol:

HELLO!!

Welcome!! Everyone here is just awesome!! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the well wishes. I am feeling a bit better tonight. I know it's almost 9PM but I just cleaned the burners out and am about to pick some scents.

I'll update soon.

Guest Anonymous

Only two going tonight.

Lil Bear Creations White Tea and Ginger

Whiff and Sniff She's my Cherry Pie

Guest Anonymous

I am melting Lemon Drop from Momma's Soy Tart Mart and not very impressed so far.. :lol: Maybe it will get better? I will update later. Have a good night everyone!

Welcome, Sophiesdad!!! This is a great group of scent-addicts and I love 'em all!

Tonight, I'm doing a repeat of Garden of Eden by Candledippers - my latest favorite! I like it so much I placed a rather large order with her today and pretty much got every product I could in it! Jeez, I'm hopeless! Also burning Midnight Romance by CHC and love it. Sugar Cane by Tuscadero's still in my daughter's room. And I guess I'll try one of my new ones from Jason and Grace's Country Cottage downstairs...Cupid's Arrow, maybe? Decisions.......................... :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Thank you to all for the warm greetings.

I hope everyone is having a smell good night! :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Had to dump the Lemon Drop from Momma's Soy Tart Mart, got no throw at all. :lol: I just put in Cherry Berry B-day Cake from Rosegirls. This is my first experience with them, so we will have to see how it goes. back on the subject of Mamma's I did get a couple Chocolate Pumpkin that everyone was raving about, I have not melted yet, but am hoping that they will be better than the Lemon Drop.

Hi sophiesdad, and welcome to our little group! [smilie=th_sHellobar]

I've been melting clean laundry from essential pleasures for the past couple of hours, and it smells really good. It doesn't smell much like laundry to me, but nice just the same.

:lol: all! This time change has messed me up, and I'm ready to go to bed. :lol: