The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

hi *Lavender*

Guest Anonymous

Hi Gayle, I'm in Arizona too. Have you tried Lavender Vanilla? It' my favorite lavender.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you all for welcoming me and giving me your thoughts on different lavender candles. I just love all the different smells. Yankee is the only one I am familiar with. They do seem to keep their fragrence long. Are there any other companies that keep their smell longer?

Sincerely,

Gayle

PS You can go wild with all these ideas!!!

Guest Anonymous

Hi, Gayle - There are a few of us now from Arizona - and Phoenix in particular. I am also a YC lemon lavender fan, but the most authentic lavender I have ever had was from Cottage Hill Creations, as well as Pure Integrity.

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_316785e4] Thank you so very much for all your good advice. I was also wondering what a good diffuser (strong). I really like those also.

Sincerely,

Gayle

Guest Anonymous

Mookie Doodle has a great Lavender and coconut milk scent and the lavender is nice too.