The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

August's Molten Melts

I am finishing up with Scentsy Tea Blossom - a reorder for me. However, I tried asking a rep what the discontinued list was for the season change and she basically told me she did not know, to download the list and compare! [smilie=th_e16]

Tonight I'm burning Can-Do Grandma Lucy's Lemon Pound Cake, Can-Do Sugar Butt, and Isle of Eden Candied Citron. It smells sooo good in here!

Hi! Finally get to unwind with some scents! Tonight I'm doing a mix of two YC tarts called Almond Cranberry Bread (Almond Cookie and Mandarin Cranberry), and it smells so good! Have that in two melters. Also have some candles going: YC Farmer's Market, HL Blueberry Muffins, One Kind's Apple Jack N' Peel and Spring Street Candle's Apple Fritter. YUM!

Wow Jason,

Your house must smell amazing!

I'm melting Tropical Twister from SSS. A dear friend gave it to me! [smilie=th_e16]

Barbara

Enjoy your visit, Trep.

LOL this morning:

Dole Whip

Juicy Fruit Gum

WG - white Cherry Cheesecake hearth candle

Candle Confections - Banana Nut Bread cupcake

Good morning! Kim, please pass the [smilie=th_e16] ....movin' a little slow today.

I've got Lessie's Carrot Cake melting and it smells so good. I've never liked carrot cake scents, but Donna sent this one as a freebie and it's a definite re-order!

Jules, how's the WG White Cherry Cheesecake? I've never tried that one!

Good morning everyone. It is rainy here today.

I'm melting Chocolate Amber from Can Do. This scent is just wonderful.

I noticed that Can Do has a few samplers,etc available on Etsy. I'm thinking about ordering a couple. I'm hoping Donna will have a sale on her regular site soon.

From The Spotted Hog, I'm melting Banana/Pineapple Blast. Love This!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Thank you, to my friend that sent this to me! [smilie=th_e16]

Barbara

Welcome to oIowa trep.....don't know whwere you are, but here in SW Iowa it is rain again for the 3rd day.

From last night and still going BG Vanilla Grapefruit and an LOL Wood Violet and Maple

I think I am fairly close to you slpit--I am in Lenox and aren't you in Hamburg? It IS rainy again today--getting darker by the minute too.

I have started the remnants of a Yankee Sweet Honeysuckle candle that I left here the last time I was up and after lunch I am going to add Juicy Peach and Mango Peach Salsa. With it so dark and dreary out the candlelight will be nice.

Good morning! Melting:

Can-Do - Lessie's Whipped Cream & Honeydew in 2 melters

Melissa's - Honeydew Melon

Burning:

Carol's - Pink Sugared Watermelon votive

Hi! Finally get to unwind with some scents! Tonight I'm doing a mix of two YC tarts called Almond Cranberry Bread (Almond Cookie and Mandarin Cranberry), and it smells so good!

That combo sounds delish Jason! Keep the combo experiments coming... [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Took a vacation day today, but it turns out it wasn't the best time to do that, weather wise. We've had the three warmest days (90's) of the summer. Oh well. [smilie=The_Hi] It is what it is. This morning I melted CFTKR's Sugar Crunch Latte. [smilie=th_a194] I've now changed to CrossCreek's Lemon Sugar. Yummers! One thing hot weather is good for......siesta's! :shock:

Hi katz! Nice to meet you. [smilie=th_a194]

Saturday was overcast and Sunday was too, but the sun would peek through from time to time. Both days gave us a shower, so we went back to our room and sat out on the balcony and watched the rain.

It was so peaceful and relaxing, but for us...any day at the beach is a good day. :shock:

Just a little background about us...Sunday was 2 years since my husband had surgery to remove his esophagus.

He was diagnosed in March of 2007 with esophageal cancer. The prognosis was not good, but he went through chemo and radiation for 2 months...almost lost him once.

He has been cancer free for 2 years now but cannot officially be declared cancer free until 5 years is up. So every 6 months he has a CT scan and we hold our breath until we get the results.

So since this life changing event, we have tried to take cheap weekend get aways at least one a month. We are so lucky and blessed and try to not take anything for granted.

Okay...so enough about me. Thanks for listening.

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Good afternoon everyone. It's a very quiet day here...overcast and sort of humid but with a nice breeze blowing so it's comfortable with the windows open.

I have GG Drunk Uncle Bob melting in two melters and this one is a real winner. Let me just say that I am loving all of my melts from GG. This particular scent is a mix of balsam, cedar, cinnamon, nuts and spices according to the GG description. Has anyone else tried it yet? I will be ordering more for sure.

sharonana, gosh, thank you for sharing your little story. Continued health and blessings to both your DH and you.

Guest ilovescentedthings
I am finishing up with Scentsy Tea Blossom - a reorder for me. However, I tried asking a rep what the discontinued list was for the season change and she basically told me she did not know, to download the list and compare! :shock:

tea blossom is being disc