The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Soy Lovely order

Hi all!

I've been on lockdown for a few months now (haven't placed any orders since December), and I'm planning to order from Soy Lovely to commemorate finishing the semester! My idea is to use it to reward myself for finishing all my papers, tests, etc. Given this, I won't be placing the order for a few weeks yet, but I wanted to get your opinions on some scents. I'm thinking of getting one candle and an assortment of tarts.

My biggest question is, for those of you who've tried it, what do you think of the Juniper & Aloe scent? Would it make a good candle? I also want to try the Avocado & Cilantro that everyone raves about, but I was thinking I might get tired of it in a whole candle. (But feel free to advise otherwise and I might reconsider.)

Besides these two, here are the other scents I want to try (just skip reading through the list if this is overkill):

coconut lemongrass, sage & pomegranate, white peach & hibiscus, iced lemon biscotti, rain, red tea & cypress, tayberry & teakwood, violet lime

Thanks for your advice! I can't wait to place this order!!

[smilie=th_thjoseandcousinm]

I love her Violet Lime! I bought several of those.

Congrats on finishing up the semester! I'm sure that's a great feeling and you deserve the reward!

Soy Lovely would be a great treat to yourself! I love Avocado & Cilantro! Very fresh scent, perfect for the warmer months. It's been awhile since I melted Juniper & Aloe, but from what I remember it had a bit of soapy or perfumy scent that I just didn't care for. I'm very picky with those types of scents, though, so it may have just been my nose. I have Coconut Lemongrass, but haven't melted it yet. Cold sniff is wonderful. Red Tea & Cypress was very nice. A bit on the light side, but I would order it again. She has some very unique scents. Don't forget to check the sales page on Candlefind (not the one here) because often she has sales or specials just for CF members or readers. Congratulations on the completion of the semester! :lol:

That's really good to know, Mpfand! My nose doesn't like scents that are too perfume-y either. That's actually why I was attracted to the juniper & aloe one in the first place, because it sounded fresh and clean (but not chemical-y clean). Maybe I will go with the big candle for Avocado & Cilantro after all...

Wow, I didn't know that scent had been officially reviewed! Thanks Jules and everyone! This helps a lot!!

[smilie=th_anyminute]

I think there is another review about Sugar Cookie scent which is supposed to be the best on the market.

I am also thinking about trying Soy Lovely. That Avocado Cilantro got me. As I loooove Avocado.