The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Chai ~ Help ~

I am looking for any and all Chai tarts and/or melts.

I got my first clamshell from Pure Integrity and although it was not as strong as I wanted it to be, the smell was intoxicating.

A few weeks ago I began my search and so far I have ordered from:

Cheryls

rawcandles

The Cozy Corner

an ebay seller

I also placed another order with Pure Integrity and picked up the only Woodwick Cinnamon Chai at Hallmark last night.

I am looking for any variation of Chai.

If you can direct me to a great site, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Crosscreek Country Candles carries a chai scent. I've never tried it but this is the description:

Cuppa Chai-this fragrance captures the deliciously smooth blend of spices including cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and hints of ginger along with creamy vanilla with butter and ripe pumpkin..a unique twist of traditional chai tea!

HTH

I second Crosscreek's Chai. Her tarts are generally strong, but that one is a KNOCK out. It's super strong and smells amazing. Check it otu

Do the Chai scents smells predominantly of tea? I have a Vanilla Chai from Angies that I have not melted yet.... to me it smells like straight tea, almost perfumey.... I thought Vanilla Chai would be a little spicy with notes of vanilla... maybe those notes will come out when it is melted??

I also have a White Tea & Ginger from Angies.... that one does not smell like tea (cold it does not smell like much, maybe a spice note???).... go figure. Sometimes the little tops come off of the melts..... maybe I got them mixed up somehow?? That is totally possible. Oh well....

Hi:

Thank you for all your responses. I have ordered from Cross Creek tonight (after hearing LOTS of great feedback) and will look into the others.

Chai - hmmm, how to describe it - well, it's just a blend of assorted spices, etc. and gosh, I am not good at describing it, I can only say it is intoxicating and my favorite scent at this time. Of course Slatkin's Coconut Vanilla is a strong second...

Peppermint Chai - now, what did it smell like? Sounds so interesting. Did it have a strong throw?

Wow, that is a new one for me. I am looking into every dealer mentioned here because you never know where that ONE great CHAI scent will come from.

Wow, Peppermint Chai...

Cisley

Cleanse Your Soul has FIVE different types of chai:

Chai Cream Cake

Chai tea

Chai-Nilla

Orange Cream Chai

Peppermint Chai Cream

I have never seen a web site that has so many types of Chai, not to mention some VERY interesting fragrances as well. This one is worth trying, that's for sure.

Wowie zowie ~ I am Chai buying again tonight...

Olive:

Thank you for posting the site name and for your reveiw!!!

I sent an e-mail to Cleanse Your Soul last night and she said all of the Chai scents were strong, the weakest would be Chai Cream Cake.

So, now I will definately be ordering.

Cisley