The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

First Time Tuscaderos

Guest Anonymous

My first order included Berry Bramble, Gardenia, Fresh Lavender Cream, Monkey Toots, Mountain Forest, Orange Plus, Tres Leche Cake, Tuberose, Lemon Pound Cake, Pine Barons. Anyone tried these or can recommend others? I like sugars, berry blends, floral & fruity. Thank you.

I love her Baton Rouge, Blue Christmas, Berry Breeze, Indian Paintbrush (unbelievably good - never thought I'd like it as much as I do!), Kozy Cabin (another surprise), Montauk Point...I could go on and on, because she has a lot of great scents, but these are my definite reorders!

Guest Anonymous

Good luck with the TOT hope it's not as long as it was for me.

I have enjoyed her Exotic Coconut, it lasts forever too!

Blue Sugar, Nag Champa, Summer Sorbet, Snozberry, Banana Nut Bread, all great too.

Guest Anonymous

Honestly, I have loved almost all her scents. Baton Rouge is my favorite. As far as TAT other than the large sale fiasco I have found her TAT to be fairly quick.

I am another fan of Baton Rouge. Other favorites of mine include Cucumber Melon, Georgia Sunrise, Montauk Point and Zucchini Bread.

Guest Anonymous

I found Baton Rouge to smell great but for me it didn't last long at all. However I had some quality issues and leaking during the sale so that can be why

:rolls eyes:

Bella's is now carrying the exact same Baton Rouge.

So that is the same Baton Rouge? That's good to know. Thanks for the info.

I'm melting lots of my cake scents right now. I would say my favorite of those is 7 Up Pound Cake - it is wonderful!

Guest Anonymous

Another vote for Baton Rouge; in fact, I just placed a reorder with Sandy over the weekend for it.

Also a Blue Christmas fan, and I love Dusty Mexican Morning (another of those I would never have guessed I would like, but did).

Her Celtic Moonspice is great, and I got some "Angel"-type tarts for my sister who wears the perfume, and she absolutely LOVED it. I have ordered the Amazing Grace type from her, too, but it has been hit or miss for scent strength & throw. The actual scent, though, is dead on.

Like others, for the most part, I have really liked everything I've ever gotten from her.

Guest Anonymous

I am jazzed! I got an email from Sandy that my order has shipped today. Wow, that was fast!! I can hardly wait to try these tarts!!

Guest Anonymous

I finally contacted her on Sunday, April 20, about my Superbowl Sale order. I knew I was one of the last to order and I had plenty of tarts on hand, so I was really patient. She replied to me that she only had two Superbowl orders left (mine was one) and that they would ship this week. She notified USPS about a shipping label, but so far that's all that's been done. The order hasn't gone out. I'm really disappointed.

Guest Anonymous
I finally contacted her on Sunday, April 20, about my Superbowl Sale order. I knew I was one of the last to order and I had plenty of tarts on hand, so I was really patient. She replied to me that she only had two Superbowl orders left (mine was one) and that they would ship this week. She notified USPS about a shipping label, but so far that's all that's been done. The order hasn't gone out. I'm really disappointed.

That is what she did to me!!! Notified USPS of a shipping notice but NEVER shipped my order. Instead me just refunded me without any explanation... That is ALL I am going to say about Tuscadero's. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Guest Anonymous

Will keep you posted. I am more worried about Texas Scentsations. I ordered 3 weeks ago today & haven't received a postal confirmation yet.

Guest Anonymous

I just got an email that she has two orders from emails that haven't gone out. I am pretty sure I ordered on her website but emailed her back anyway in case it is mine, lol.

Guest Anonymous

Yea.............my Tuscadero's package was in Phoenix yesterday, and my Essential Pleasures left Phoenix today.........so I should get both tomorrow! Texas Scentsations is also on it's way. Gosh, they are all first orders so I will have fun this week deciding what to try! I also ordered my first PI candle today.