The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
cookielady

Carol FTKR

Guest Anonymous

Last night I placed an order with Carol. I already have her floral & sugar samplers so know I love her tarts. I ordered her melter & bags of Sweet Peas & Cream, Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie, Mandarin Grove, Garden Gate & Sweet Potato Pie. I would love comments on anyone who has tried these scents. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] TIA

I've never tried any of the scents you listed, but Carol is one of my favorites and I am sure you won't be disappointed. Let us know how you like them....

Guest Anonymous

Carol's candles are great! I have never tried those before but her stuff rocks

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies is the only one of those that I have tried and its awesome and STRONG! I have tried MANY of Carols and have loved all but 1, "Better than Sex". Ugh, I'm like what kind of sex could that have been. LOL It was just NOT for me. Someone else may have liked it. But, being that I have tried probably 50 of Carols already, 1 is not bad.

Also, Carol is an awesome lady with quick TAT and perfect customer service.

Enjoy your goodies.

Guest Anonymous

I just today placed by 1st time order with Carol... Can't wait for my order to get here. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

I placed an order yesterday (Sunday). I received confirmation today that my order was shipped out already (1 day TAT)!! WOW :?