The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
cbgirl

Primitive Kountry

CBgirl~

It took me ten years to respond...but no I haven't tried it. I took a look today and it looks adorable. Free Shipping ....I think I might give them a try! Thanks for posting a new one for me! [smilie=th_cc8]

OK...I have stepped away from the submit button.

:oops:

jules - we will live vicariously through Cat... (so give us the scoop when you get your order!!) [smilie=th_idontknow]

Deal-though I don't have a clue what will come in the grab bag! I will post what I get and how they do.

But, for $7.95 and no shipping,its an offer I can't refuse.

That's what got my attention....no shipping. I have'nt ordered from here but I am thinking about placing an order. Just wanted to check first and see if anyone had tried them.

Has anyone who ordered from this vendor received their order yet? I want to order but I would like to know how they are.

I did not receive my order yet...not even a shipping notice :cry:

But I haven't heard from The Body Dessert Shop either and I ordered from her on 12/1...wrote 2 letters and no respose. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

CB~ I'll post as soon as my Primitive Kountry order arrives!

Thanks for posting Maggie! :lol:

Cat....did'nt you receive a shipping notice? Have you got your order yet?

Got the shipping notice,not the package yet. This is the one I am waiting for and expect by Monday at the latest. It was in Kansas City on Friday-so it should be here tomorrow. I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

CBGirl-

Got my package today. I am burning a melt in Santa's Whisper and I don't smell anything. It's fully melted so I think it's not too promising. Maybe it's supposed to be light cause it's a "whisper"...I don't know. I might have to try a a different scent before I decide what I think. :lol:

Maggie, thanks so much for posting. I went ahead and made a small order last night. I was hoping they would be really good.......let me know how the other one's do. Thanks!!

Maggie.....I've noticed you buy from a vendor....Teaberry Mountain. Are the ones you've tried there pretty strong?

Cindy,

Well, the Santa's Whisper seems to be letting off a decent throw! I've got one tart going in the LR and when I left to pick the dog up from the groomer's I came home and I can smell it all over. It's not my favorite scent, but at least it's not a dud. I'm gonna try Apple Pie Ala Mode next.

And, yes- I tried Teaberry Mountain for the first time this month. I got 4 tiny prim stars for $2.00 and when they arrived, I thought they'd be too small to scent anything. Well, they are potent!!! Some of the Christmas scents are actually too strong for me... :lol: ..that never happens! I love her Ylang & Patchouli and also her Cedar & Saffron...and I don't usually buy anything by bakery and fruit scents. I know everyone has different noses, but I hope that helps!

Hi guys-got my order today too.

Here is my first impression:

Packaging is good-great prim bag with a bakery style bag inside.

The shapes of the tarts are good-nice designs. Pastel colors

Soy-so a little messy.

Cold sniff-not impressed. Very generic scents,seem to be one note. Haven't melted yet,but wanted to give first impression review.

Will update if any of these scents are worth a re order.

Edited to add:

Put on the Cinnabun scent a few hours ago-getting little throw from this. What I can smell is just cinnamon.

Thanks for letting me know Maggie and Cat! I already got a shipping notice this morning, I just ordered last night so that was fast!! I may give Teaberry Moutain a try next! :lol: