The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Cozy Cottage Holiday boxes or scents

ok Who's first for the Cozy Cottage Holiday Box?

Nutcracker Suite has about 22 different scent notes. :P

and I want to smell them all!

here's the description from Cyn's "new scents for November" thread

Nutcracker Suite

Get into the holiday spirit with Nutcracker fragrance! This fragrance is extremely complex and unique beginning with top notes of butter, almond, mandarin orange, lemon, herbaceous lime, and pineapple with nutty notes, maple, clove, cinnamon, spicy berry notes, sage, lavender, jasmine, and ozonic notes, with a dry down of creamy vanilla coconut, amber woods, cedarleaf, cedarwood, sandalwood, and exotic musks. You'll feel like you're at the Ballet watching the famous Nutcracker.

man oh man, I'm in trouble.

Kim,

I have ordered only once before Halloween and picked up a Fall box that was so pretty when it arrived. Each tart in the box was a different Fall scent and I would say that I enjoyed just about every one. There are scalloped tarts or tarts in tin wrappers.

Now Cozy has a bunch of new scents for Winter / Holidays. I think I may just have to get at least 10 of them.

My only qualm was that the shipping was $9+, but that is the standard flat rate for the package I received. I wasn't overcharged...I just really like some sort of break on shipping. That's just my thing.

Great CS, TAT and I liked the scents I've tried. I personally prefer the scalloped type of tarts here but I would still buy either one.

Here's the link http://cozycottagescents.com/index.php look under Holiday 2008 for the new scents.

My Christmas tart box arrived yesterday and it's a beauty! All the tarts are prettily packaged inside a medium sized Christmas hatbox style box and some of the tarts have pretty little metal charms/tags in them. There were a couple of extras, too, in Autumn scents. I agree that the shipping is a bit of a deterrent (I love me some free shipping!), but I do like having someone else make the selection for me so I'll try out new scents. They all smell great and I'm excited about giving them a spin in the old melter!

My Christmas tart box arrived yesterday and it's a beauty! All the tarts are prettily packaged inside a medium sized Christmas hatbox style box and some of the tarts have pretty little metal charms/tags in them. There were a couple of extras, too, in Autumn scents. I agree that the shipping is a bit of a deterrent (I love me some free shipping!), but I do like having someone else make the selection for me so I'll try out new scents. They all smell great and I'm excited about giving them a spin in the old melter!

Send, Is Nutcracker Suite in your box? If so, how is it cold?