The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Looking for tarts in McCalls Country Store

Guest Anonymous

Hello!

I'm obsessed with the candle fragrance by McCall's called "Country Store". I've tried their button melts and they just aren't as strong as I'd like. Does anyone know if there are any etailers that offer this fragrance? Here's the McCall's description:

McCall's has packaged the signature notes of a country store! A tangy blend of rosehips, oranges, apples, cinnamon and spices. (This same scent is also packaged as Christmas Jingle for the holiday season.)

I'd truly appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Gayle

Hi Gayle!

I wish I could help you cause that is one of my all time favorite scents! That one started me on the road to scent addiction. :shock:

I will keep checking this post because if anyone knows I would love to find out too!

Good Luck!

Guest Anonymous

Gayle - I love the country store scent too! I got some button melts from tartburners and

thought they were good. Bad thing is, McCalls buttons don't come prepackaged or labeled at tartburners and if you aren't familiar w/the scent....it's kind of a 'guess which one this is' game. I've heard (don't remember where) that Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas is a very similar scent. They're on my 'to try' list, so I'll let ya know if it's similar when I try them.

Thanks Patsy...actually I usually burn two at a time to get the strength, but as far as another retailer having a similar scent- I don't know. I'll look into the one that Sweet mentioned.

After sniffing many of my "stockpile", I noticed that Almost Country has a scent called "Granny's Kitchen" that is close. Also, Country Button Candles has a scent called "Nanny's Kitchen" that I think is even more similar. Hope that helps.. :P Heading to bed.

Guest Anonymous

Thank you guys! I have GC Cozy Christmas and don't think it smells the same, at least to me. I think Country Store is a bit more spicy, I don't get as much of a citrus smell as I do with Cozy Christmas. I've never heard of Country Button candles, but you can (excuse the lame pun) bet your button I'm going to check them out. Okay, I'm obviously to tired and shouldn't be typing, LOL. I'll let you guys know how they compare! Thanks again!