The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest stardustgirl

LOL scents?

Jules... I just placed an order with LOL... had not ordered from there since last spring... lots of new scents are listed...

I just looked through my notes.... here are some that I liked from last spring... Booper's Cupcakes, Sugar Bits, Lemon Buttercream, Sweet Sixteen, Forest Muse, Baked Cherry Delight, Cherry Vanilla, Birthday Cake, and Froot Loops..

I am not sure if they are still available or not... the order that I just placed was for some fall/winter scents.

Have fun shopping! :lol:

Some of my favorites: Avabathe (good for shorter burns), Booper's Cupcakes (love it), Caribbean Spa, Carob Banana Smoothie, Fresh Rain Snuggle, Froot Loops, Froot Loop Cupcakes, Grape-tastic, Hey Sugar, Juniper Breeze, Limonade, Orange Jewel Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie (very heavy peanut butter smell), Sugar Bits (love it), Tapestry, Tropical Froot Loops, Violet Raspberry, Yuzu, Za Za Zu.

Just tried Scarecrow Cupcakes, Honeysuckle Pear and Mulberry Pie (not much pie but a good mulberry smell) - liked these.

These are ones I have burned and really liked: Baked Cherry Delight (thanks Fleur, forgot about it), Strawberry Wafers, Frosted Cupid Cookies, Pink Sugar Buttercream, Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry, Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake, Sugared Blueberry Pancakes, Un Bois Vanille and Warm Banana Cake.

These are ones that I have not burned yet but smell amazing cold: White Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Gingerbread Applesauce, Sugared Pumpkin Cookies, Boopers Marshmallow Cupcakes, Fireside and all her bread scents. I really like all the pumpkin blends I've gotten too. Not overly spicy.

Jules I love so much of her stuff it is hard to list them all:

Pink Sugar Mon Sherry,Cinderella,Pink Sugar Buttercream,Booper's Cupcakes,Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes,White Chocolate Peppermint Bark,Rock Star,Forest Muse(VERY strong),Sleigh Ride(VERY STRONG),Rosemary Mint,her banana blends. Loved her Voodoo Love,but it is no longer on the scent list. Her pumpkins are good too.

She has some new stuff that I am trying on this go round-I think I got just about all of them. Will let you know once I get my stuff.

Her winter blends tend to be overly strong-so just be cautious when melting for the first time. I always put them in the back laundry room to test them before I bring them into the main area.

Jules ~ Glad you asked! I'm drooling in this lockdown [smilie=th_a136] :P

I think you already know I love LOL's White Chocolate Peppermint. More loves are her Frosted Sugar Cookie, Christmas Kitchen, Fruit Loops, Sugared Spruce, Jack Frost, Blueberry Freesia, Macadamia Nut Coffee, Buttered Wheat Bread, and The Three Musketeers. These are all ones that I would reorder, and I have some from my most recent shipment that I haven't melted yet. I think this list will just keep growing.

Cat ~ I'm thrilled to hear the Winter blends are so strong. I usually love tarts that most people find a bit too strong right up in my face. :lol:

Thank you, everyone. I'm still compiling a list. I can't order quite yet. If you saw my stash, you would understand why. Oh, that's right, you DO understand.

:lol:

Have fun Jules! According to her events calendar, it looks like there will be a sale on 10/24. I am enjoying my order so much I want to try and swing another one before the holidays. Oh, and Allison will be listing more scents before the sale...I just spoke with her last night.

Heart, I have Christmas Kitchen on my list, but am not sure about that scent combo. What comes out the most?

Guest stardustgirl

I've been looking at LOL's site and am thinking of ordering if they're having a sale coming up, but can't find any info on how they want to be paid. The FAQ is empty.

Anyone know if they take credit cards directly or checks/money orders? I'm not a PayPal user so pass by the vendors who are PayPal only. I don't want to have to sign up to shop. :roll:

Stardustgirl, I usually pay with PayPal, so I'm not sure. Allison usually responds pretty quickly if you need to email her.

Heart, I have Christmas Kitchen on my list, but am not sure about that scent combo. What comes out the most?

Mona, the bakery scent seems to me to be more predominant that the pine or peppermint. It is very different from so many other Christmas Kitchen"s. I like the way it has just enough of a splash of the pine and peppermint to throw that wonderful scent combination of something baking in the oven while the scent of a Christmas tree could be in the house. HTH

I know this is superlate, (almost by a month) but I love her Ed Hardy, Candied Raspeberries, Pineapple Cilantro, Raspberry Cotton Candy Cupcakes, Pink Sugar Mon Sherry and my PERSONAL favorite, Sweet Commotion

I've been looking at LOL's site and am thinking of ordering if they're having a sale coming up, but can't find any info on how they want to be paid. The FAQ is empty.

Anyone know if they take credit cards directly or checks/money orders? I'm not a PayPal user so pass by the vendors who are PayPal only. I don't want to have to sign up to shop. [smilie=th_blij31-1]

Stardust, I know your inquiry was like a year ago, lol, but I paid directly with my credit card, even though there was an option to pay with PayPal, in case you never got your answer.

I paid for my last couple of orders using CC too. I love it because Allison does not charge you until the order is ready and Paypal takes the money right away.

Guest stardustgirl

Thanks for thinking of me, Jason!

I placed an order not long ago after emailing her to ask. It's funny, but I just got the receipt and it looks like she's switched to ProPay for her processing. I can't blame her... I heard lots of seller horror stories on eBay with PayPal.