The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

How is LOL candles TAT?

I'm thinking of placing an order with LOL candles because so many of the tarts are on sale (65 cents isn't bad). Just curious as to her TAT and CS. Any scent recommendations? I want to make my own 3 layer candle for the holidays as well as stock up on some tarts.

TAT is pretty close to the stated time on her site. Looks like 4-11 days right now. Wonderful CS and great freebies. Depending on your scent preferences,she will have tons to choose from. I love Booper's Marshmallow Cupcakes,Pink Sugar Mon Sherry, Cinderella, Voodoo Love, Rosemary Mint, Banana Split...there are lots that I am not mentioning.

I agree with Cat about TAT. Lots of freebies included. Great CS.

Some of my favorites: Avabathe (good for shorter burns), Booper's Cupcakes (love it), Caribbean Spa, Carob Banana Smoothie, Fresh Rain Snuggle, Froot Loops, Froot Loop Cupcakes, Grape-tastic, Hey Sugar, Juniper Breeze, Limonade, Orange Jewel Cookies, Peanut Butter Cookie (very heavy peanut butter smell), Sugar Bits (love it), Tapestry, Tropical Froot Loops, Violet Raspberry, Yuzu, Za Za Zu.

Just tried Scarecrow Cupcakes, Honeysuckle Pear and Mulberry Pie (not much pie but a good mulberry smell) - liked these.

Love LOL! To be honest, I don't think I've burned one that I really haven't liked. I am still working my way through my recent order but some favorites are: Warm banana cake, Cranberry Swirl Cheesecake, Sugared Blueberry Pancakes, Frosted Cupid Cookies and if you like Pink Sugar blends her Pink Sugar Buttercream and Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry are really nice.

Oh, and I have not burned Gingerbread Applesauce yet, but it smells FANTASTIC!!! Can you tell I like it? LOL All the Pumpkin blends I've gotten smell excellent too.

eta: White Chocolate Peppermint Bark is another one that smells amazing. And the tarts for 65 cents really are a good deal. They are about 1.5 ounces so I get two uses out of one.

eta: White Chocolate Peppermint Bark is another one that smells amazing.

Monalissa, I just had that one melting this morning. A sample she sent. Wonderful!