The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

New Fragrances - October 2008

Brandyanne's Candles & Prims

http://www.brandyannescandlesandprims.com/

Our newest scents Cloves, Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Cornbread, & Southern Pecan Pie have become our best sellers followed by Applejack & Peel, Blackberry Sage, Harvest Spice, & Pumpkin Spice.

Our newest scent for the Christmas/Winter season is Berries & Pine is a wonderful slightly sweet pine with berries- it is absolutely wonderful! We still have our old favorites: Cranberry Orange Spice, Christmas Splendor, Balsam & Spice, Christmas Tree, Spiced Eggnog, & Spicey Gingerbread.

Country Meadow Soaps

http://www.countrymeadowsoaps.com/

Limited Edition Soap

We are currently test marketing three fantabulous soaps through the end of the year!

These soaps are available in limited quantity but we hope to be able to add them in a new collection sometime in 2009.

Crystal Blue

Sandalwood Vanilla

Wild Mint & Ivy

All three scents are very unisex and appeal to both men and women!

Crosscreek

http://www.crosscreekcountrycandles.com/

I have listed a ton of new scents in the past couple of months, the newest additions are

Aspen Winter-Bath & Body Works Type

Blackberry Viennese Latte

Blueberry Buns

Caramel Dipped Apples-Crosscreek Blend

Christmas Cookie-Yankee Type

Christmas Kitchen

Cinnamon Crunch Cake

Cinnamon Nutmeg & Clove

Cranberry Marmalade

Deck the Halls

Farmhouse Apple-Yankee Type

Frosted Pumpkin-Yankee Type

Graham Cracker

Hazelnut Creme

Holiday Hearth

Italian Cream Cake

Java Twist-Crosscreek Blend

Nutty Taffy Apple

Pink Crush-Crosscreek Blend

Plumberry Spice

Pumpkin Raisin Royale

Pumpkin Spice Latte

St. Nick's Lane

Sweet Sixteen

For a complete listing with descriptions please check out my what's new page:)

I have a new Marshmallow scent that is now available, this one you can actually smell! I also have a new Froot Loops scent as well, the one from The Primitive Tart Shop is gone so I have found a new replacement and wow is all I can say! you'll love this new one!

Also the attorneys for Philosophy really hit me hard with letters and emails requesting that I remove Amazing Grace, Baby Grace and Pure Grace from my site as I was infringing upon Philosophy's trademark names. That being said, I still have all 3 of these scents but now they are as follows with new names

Amazing Grace=Graceful Beauty

Baby Grace=Little Graceful

Pure Grace=Purley Graceful

Hodge Podge Candles

http://www.hodgepodgecandles.com/

WE HAVE ADDED LOTS OF NEW SCENTS!!

**Brown Sugar Nutmeg- Sweet brown sugar, the spicy warmth of nutmeg and accents of bourbon with seer vanilla bean, amber and soft woods makes this fragrance a sweet surprise.

Vanilla Velvet- Very warm, rich, sweet, high powered vanilla....a definite must try.

Vanilla Pear- A warm infusion of sweet ripe bears and creamy vanilla extract.

**Vanilla Lilac- Spring lilac blossoms enchanced with sweet powdery vanilla notes give a soft warm floral aroma.

**Prickly Pear- Sweet and juicy, just like prickly pear candy.

Pear Drizzle- Sweet juicy pears drizzled with brown sugar and nutmeg.

Harvest Spice and Apple- The best fall spices including cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger with an hint of apple in the background. Awesome!

Cinnamon (SPECIAL)-Fresh ground cinnamon that is sweetened with a hint of brown sugar. Awesome!

Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice- A warm spicy cinnamon tea - absolutely fantastic!

Lavender Berry- Herbal lavender and fresh, juicy raspberries create this inticing scent.

**Cucumber Aloe- Freshly sliced cucumbers blended with aloe vera creates this clean, refreshing fragrance.

Hot Cranberry Apple Cider-just as the name describes. This scents just screams cool fall eveings.