The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Candle Dippers

I am thinking about ordering from this vendor but I wanted to find some good strong scents first. Can any of you candle pro's help me out?

If you like floral at all, her Blue Lotus is really amazing! I'm not a floral fan, but this one I love. Turquoise is good and strong as is Purple Haze, Citrus Splash and though it's not terribly strong, I love Garden of Eden. She has reformulated her wax so it's now stronger than it used to be and I'm enjoying the latest batch I ordered better than ever! Her customer service is great as is her turnaround time, so feel free to ask her opinion on scents. HTH!

Second on the Blue Lotus - very clean and fresh.

This is one of my favorite vendors, so I could go on and on, but recent scent favorites:

[smilie=th_happy096]

Orange creamsickle

Southern Memories

Sandalwood and Cedar

The shooters are usually strong enough that I start with 1/2 of the tart.

You all covered most of my favorites here. So I will second these.

I love the Garden of Eden, Southern Memories, Purple Haze, Seminole Winds, Turquoise. The Blue Lotus was very strong for me. I had to melt a little at a time.

I also want to add Raspberry Violet. Plus I need to stress how great that Southern Memories one is. This thread makes me want to place another order here.

Any other new favorites from CD? I think this will be my next tart order when my stash is lower.

Also, what kind of wax does Beth use?