The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

K's Kreations

I am thinking of placing an order with K's Kreations ... I like bakery and fruit scents.... does anyone have scent recommendations? thanks!

I just received a first-time order, Fleur. The only one I've melted is Banana Nut Bread, which started throwing immediately and was really yummy. The others smell good cold.

I haven't tried this vendor yet, although I have had it bookmarked for months. I was hanging back watching this thread; hoping for other reviews.

Fleur, If (or when) you order, please come back here and let us know how it is.

You can be our scout. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Sorry Fleur, didn't see this yesterday. [smilie=th_aa20] I like K's - she has good stuff! A few of the ones I like are sugar cookie, hillbilly homebrew, pumpkin crunch cake, banana nut bread and vanilla bean noel. (can U tell I like bakery? :cry: )

It is always interesting to me when we talk about our experiences with vendors. I am in the minority on K's. I did not have a great experience with any of her products. I sent two of her candles with a friend in my candle swap group, she had them going in her house and they smelled great! The exact same candles-go figure?!

So please let us know how you like them.

thanks for the feedback everyone....

Cat... you are so right about people having varying experiences... I can even get a different result from melting the same scent on different days... :cry: can't quite figure that out... same nose, same house, same tart... but it is performing differently on different days... [smilie=th_aa20]

I have never known her to do sales, but I may have just missed it.

I love K'sKreations candles. I am on my second order of Island Holiday which is a strawberry type scent with the slightest hint of mint in there. Love it! Her TAT is pretty good as well.

I just got my first order from her, and so far I like Island Holiday the best. Refreshing was a real nice surprise, since I usually don't order the clean type scents, and the throw was fantastic. I like bakery scents best, so I am ultra critical of them (keep that in mind, for you may just love her bakery scents). Her Caramel Cinnamon Latte had a really nice cold smell, but I thought it was extremely weak when I melted it, and the Peppermint Stick which usually overpowers anything else I melt, and I could faintly even get a good cold whiff of.

I wrote her to ask if I needed to let them cure longer, but considering it took 9 days to get my order, that would surprise me.

If I could do it over again, I would probably just order a sampler bag. I'll post an update on what she says.

I'm surprised about the Peppermint tart. I've melted that one and it's usually so strong we have to turn it off after a little while. It starts to burn my nose!