The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Tuscadero's?

I have been hearing lots of good things about Tuscadero's (except for the slow tat during a big sale). Has anyone ordered from there recently and how was it? There are sooooo many scents to choose from, and I'm wondering what the best deal is. Is it the 50 tarts for $39.00 with free shipping? What are your favorite scents from there? I'm totally confused :lol:

Sharon

Tuscadero's is my favorite tart company. The freshness of her tarts and their vibrant color, even before you start melting them, you know you have a real good product. The scents are authentic and permeate. But I have too many favorite scents with this company to be able to recommend -- suggest you look at the scent descriptions and see what you like. With Tuscadero's I also try to go out of my usual box and try some things I hadn't tried before.

Patsy

:lol:

Guest Anonymous

I have ordered recently as well - this is one of my top favorite companies too! What kinds of scents do you prefer and what do you not like? That might help with some recommendations.....I have another list for another order ready to go from Tuscadero's. Actually, I always have a list ready to go from Tuscadero's, even before I receive the current order - I'm already working on the next! lol

Guest Anonymous

I only order from three vendors & Tuscadero's is tops. I get really fast tat especially since she's on the east coast. Sandy's cs is great & I've never had a problem. She will recommend scents as far as strength of throw, popularity & what you like. Very quick answering emails.

Tuscadero's and Bella are my favorite vendors for quality of product, and now that my Bella order is finally on its way, Tuscadero will be my ONLY favorite. :lol: I'm a bakery girl, and Sandy's stuff is wonderful. She's had her issues with TAT in the past but I think she's back up to speed.

If you're into bakery/sweet scents, in my opinion she makes the best S'Mores in the business..also Iced Lemon Snap Cookies is a swoon. :lol:

Jewel

Guest Anonymous

My Tuscadero's tarts aren't that strong and only last a few hours. I wasn't very impressed.

Beautiful packaging, scents are what I would call very subdued, light, and pleasant. I would not reorder again ,not because of the TAT, but I don't like scents that are like background instrumental music. You may like this kind of product though!

:lol: Just my opinion!

Been a while since I've ordered, but I agree about her bakery scents. One that's immediately coming to mind is 7UP pound cake - it was wonderful!

I'm a big bakery fan and Tuscaderos has a wonderful Cranberry Cobbler. This is my favorite fragrance. When I order from a new vender I always order this one. With Tuscaderos I'm able to get at least 2 tealights worth of fragrance. I have found lately that I have not been getting the scent or longevity with most venders. if the fragrance lasts only a couple of hours then i have to dump it I do not order this one again. It's hit or miss. The last couple of times that I ordered I went with the 50 tarts. She also included serveral freebies.

I have been happy with the product I received from here.... there is so much to choose from... overwhelming... besides one order (Super Bowl), the tarts have had decent throws... I have not been crazy about all the fragrances that I have chosen... but this is just my personal preference (there probably is not one vendor where I like all the scents)... everything comes nicely packaged... worth a try.

Some that I would re-order... Grandma Rita's Zucchini Bread, Caramel Sugar Crunch, Honey Graham Crackers, Blue Christmas, Bath Sugar, Lollipop Girl, and her dupes are good (Pink Sugar, Juicy Couture, Baby Grace).