The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

just got back from seeing journey to the center of the earth. it is a great movie. wish we had a 3d theater. it would even be better in 3d. JUST PUT on nantucket briar.

That was a pretty good movie. I saw that with the boys a week ago in 3D. It was pretty cool! Of course my 10 yr old ended up having to go to the bathroom at the best part of the movie, so I missed a little.

This morning I am melting White Cake from Melissa's. Jason....I think Haunted House is one of my all time favorites. It reminds me of the snacks at the movie theater! You can smell the popcorn in it.

That really does sound good! Everyone keeps raving about it, I think I might have to try it too!

Jason - What is the Constant Comment tea like? And, where can I get some? I love tea!

Candlz - Every time I see you post, I just have to giggle at that cute little troll. Too funny!

Heidi, I buy it at Wal-Mart, but I've seen it at nearly every grocery store when I'm looking for it. It's made by Bigelow. It is an orange spice tea, and great hot or iced.

Jason,

That does sound good! I'll have to look for that next time I'm there. Have you tried Nutcracker Sweet by Celestial Seasonings? It's really good. You can only get it around Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

My internet has been down all day and it's been torture not being able to go to CF. On the upside, I sure did get a lot done around the house! Today I've been melting Bergamot & Tarragon in the LR and kitchen (Scentsy) and Cashmere Silk (EP) in the MB.

Guest stardustgirl

Well, my Amish Harvest melt from Hodge Podge was spent (I got 2 1/2 tealights out of it, which seems pretty good! I'd recommend that one) and I got my "first is free" melt in the mail today from Chandler Lane so am currently burning it. It's Columbian Hazelnut Roast - and it's strong and yummy!

Well, my Amish Harvest melt from Hodge Podge was spent (I got 2 1/2 tealights out of it, which seems pretty good! I'd recommend that one) and I got my "first is free" melt in the mail today from Chandler Lane so am currently burning it. It's Columbian Hazelnut Roast - and it's strong and yummy!

Oooh, I'm glad to hear that the amish harvest is good. With my $10 gc I won from there, I'm getting 3 tarts in that scent.

Tonight, it's cranberry cocktail from missy's tempting tarts. My dh even commented on how much he likes this scent. That's pretty good from the man who tells me that most of my tarts smell like various unpleasant body parts. LOL! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Guest stardustgirl
Oooh, I'm glad to hear that the amish harvest is good. With my $10 gc I won from there, I'm getting 3 tarts in that scent.

Wait until you see them. I hated to burn one because they're soooo cute - they looked like small snickerdoodle cookies!

Eileen, I am very curious about this Haunted House scent I keep hearing about. I am definitely going to try it around Halloween!

Doris, those scents sound interesting. I will have to check out that link!

So many addicts really do love this scent but there is something about it that I do not care for, just personal taste. You probably will love it, so hav a blast on Halloween! [smilie=th_cocktail]

Jason - What is the Constant Comment tea like? And, where can I get some? I love tea!

Candlz - Every time I see you post, I just have to giggle at that cute little troll. Too funny!

Heidi, I buy it at Wal-Mart, but I've seen it at nearly every grocery store when I'm looking for it. It's made by Bigelow. It is an orange spice tea, and great hot or iced.

Jason,

That does sound good! I'll have to look for that next time I'm there. Have you tried Nutcracker Sweet by Celestial Seasonings? It's really good. You can only get it around Thanksgiving/Christmas time.

I've never tried that tea before, but I will look for it at Holiday time! I love seasonal stuff like that.

Tonight I have on YC Gingerbread which smells like the real thing. Also Pumpkin Souffle from Busy Bee. I hate to say it, but this may have to go. I can barely smell it aside from a very non-descript spice note. It's got fifteen minutes to improve dramatically or I'm going to dump it and try something else. I'm in the mood for a strong one tonight! [smilie=th_cocktail]

Ok, so I couldn't bring myself to dump the Pumpkin Souffle, so I moved it to the bathroom. I usually don't do food or spice in the bathroom as it just doesn't seem right somehow, but I didn't want to throw this away yet. I put on Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Candle Haven in the living room. Found my strong one for the night!

Good morning everyone,

I put on Candle Haven's candied yams, a sample she sent in my last order, smells fabulous, she is becoming my favorite tart vendor.

I also ordered from cftkr and the tart shop off ebay , ( front porch),this week..feels weird to be buying tarts again..I took a break for 3 months trying to get through some of my stash.

Good morning, and welcome back to buying Jerseymom. I just dumped out CFTKR's Jack Frost sample (nice minty smell), but I think my 24 watt melter worked a little too hard on it and it didn't last very long.

I just put on Candle Haven's Paradise Island which I know I can count on to enjoy until this afternoon(that one is really becoming my favorite scent).

I tried so many samples yesterday that I wasn't too crazy about, that today I'm going to stick to re-buys I know I love.

[smilie=th_cocktail]

Good morning, and welcome back to buying Jerseymom. I just dumped out CFTKR's Jack Frost sample (nice minty smell), but I think my 24 watt melter worked a little too hard on it and it didn't last very long.

I just put on Candle Haven's Paradise Island which I know I can count on to enjoy until this afternoon(that one is really becoming my favorite scent).

I tried so many samples yesterday that I wasn't too crazy about, that today I'm going to stick to re-buys I know I love.

[smilie=th_cocktail]

I have Paradise Island too, love love it. Trying stuff that doesn't work sucks but if we didn't try we wouldn't find the gems out there. Nice to see u again Heart:)

Good morning-Blech! It is a little after 5 a.m. here( my 4yo was up roaming the house).

So, since I was passing by-I decided to put in a Fresh Peach-Phebes which I mixed with some Whipped Cream-Bean Pod

So I am melting peaches and cream!Yum! I gotta go back to bed before I eat something!

I am currently burning three votives I got from Blue Moon as freebies. I bought some of that tea ya'll were talking about...haven't tried it yet! Anybody want to do a Christmas in July theme on Friday?

Guest Anonymous

Good morning! Jerseymom - great to have you back buying with us (after repeated failed attempts at lockdown, I really admire your committment to not buy for so long). I finally narrowed down a very short list of vendors for reorders so I'll keep a nice supply of reliable tarts, but I am on lockdown from experimenting - which so far working better than full lockdown. Candle Haven is one of my fave's as well - placed another order yesterday.

I have Hot Apple Pie from Dew Drop going for work.

Good morning! Jerseymom - great to have you back buying with us (after repeated failed attempts at lockdown, I really admire your committment to not buy for so long). I finally narrowed down a very short list of vendors for reorders so I'll keep a nice supply of reliable tarts, but I am on lockdown from experimenting - which so far working better than full lockdown. Candle Haven is one of my fave's as well - placed another order yesterday.

I have Hot Apple Pie from Dew Drop going for work.

Thanks:) I am so glad u like Candle haven..I received an order saturday, she is just so nice and her stuff rocks.

I placed 3 tart orders, the candle haven I received, cftkr and a small order from fort porch's ebay site. Thats it til late next month.

I managed to use up alot in those 3 months, but I still have a lot ( big suprise) to use.

edited for spelling ( some things never change lol)

Good morning-Blech! It is a little after 5 a.m. here( my 4yo was up roaming the house).

So, since I was passing by-I decided to put in a Fresh Peach-Phebes which I mixed with some Whipped Cream-Bean Pod

So I am melting peaches and cream!Yum! I gotta go back to bed before I eat something!

That's an early morning! Hope you got some more sleep [smilie=th_cocktail] That scent combo sounds wonderful tho.

Here is is Spicy Apples from CHC.