The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Scentsy

My can't live without scent is Vanilla Suede. Other favs are White Sands, Honey Pear Cider, My Dear Watson, Hazelnut Latte, Christmas Cottage, Sugar, Vanilla Cream. There are more that I like, but these are ones that I go to over and over again. Chase you out of house strong ones are Blueberry Cheesecake, Coconut Lemongrass, Mochadoodle. Most of the others fall into the medium strength category.

Where to start, LOL?!

Oxford is my favorite Scentsy scent - very strong, but it may be gone now. I like to buy scents that they bring back after people vote (Bring Back my Bar).

I also like Embers, Linger, Thunderstorm, White Sands and Pixie for scents that are more current. They are all at least medium to strong scented.

Oh - I forgot Paradise Punch and Cucumber Lime!

I also love the ones they bring back. I am currently melting Luscious Lemon and Orange Dreamsicle (or creamsicle?). For current scents, I love sunkissed citrus! I apparently am in a fruity mood. :)